Recommendations Similar to PGC Berserker’s Cuvée

Interested as well!

Speaking with my bosses in regards to '15 Marine Sedimentary and doing something for people who bought the Berserker Cuvees. The wine drinks super-well and toes the line between naturally having an AFWE character to it and the lusher aspect that the 2015 brings to bear. Pretty sure Josh Reynolds had some nice things to say about it IIRC. I will report back when I get my marching orders.

Splendid [dance-clap.gif]

Fingers crossed.

I ordered two cases of each vintage. Only have 4 bottles left of the '13. Please do another bottling!

I am working on an email about the 15 MS. It will go out later this week.

No specific Berserker Cuvee until at least the 2018 vintage now.

So 3 years from now??? Daaayam.

I love being a PG member but didn’t get into them until after the Berserkers Cuvee was done. I’d be interested when available, Jim.

This is some welcome news! We are down to a case of the 3-ish we ordered, and this is my most beloved “house” wine and cellar defender. Just the other day I brought a bottle to a friend’s and the ‘14 BC was the winner amongst a group that included the WV bottlings from White Rose, Arterberry and Beax Fréres, by a mile.

Look forward to stocking up :slight_smile:

Count me in too.

If you purchased the Berserker Cuvees you will receive an email within the next 24 hours (could be as soon as this afternoon) regarding what has been discussed earlier on in this thread. If you did purchase either/both of the Berserker Cuvees and are interested in this AND do not receive an email by noon tomorrow (7/6/18) please contact me directly and we will make sure you get the information.

That’s sweet. Jim, you’re a heck of a guy. Gentleman and a scholar.

Damn, am too new a member to have bought the Berserker’s Cuvee.

Anyone seen the email yet?

Not yet, but I assume he meant noon PT so still a few hours to go. Can’t wait to see what Jim and the team came up with.

Good point. Wasn’t thinking about time zones…

Havent seen an email, bought the cuvee

West Coast time folks. West Coast.

You’ve just got us all so excited - we’re like kids on Christmas morning. I think that makes you Santa Clause…

I think you’re confusing me with Tim Allen!