Realm SVs and Absurd Feb 2, and big news

$225 last year…

Dr Crane SOLD OUT

Which sucks, because I had it in my cart every time as the site crashed a dozen times before I could submit purchase. [soap.gif]

Im in for
1 dr crane 2 wishlisted
2 to kalon
1 absurd 1 wishlisted

Order was in at 12:14 chicago time.

Tasted the crane to kalon and houyi with Didier last summer. Not surprised they are selling out quickly at all. I was ordering at 12:00:01 and it hung up for a few minutes but went through.

Farella, Dr. Crane and Absurd now sold out

Dr Crane is not sold out. Due to the website glitch, wine that was captured in peoples carts erroneously depleted inventory. We have fixed the problem and it and all of the other wines are still available. Thank you again for your patience and patronage!

Ughh… Website said Dr. Crane was sold out so I placed order without it. Logged back in and it showed available allocation of Dr. Crane so I placed a second order. Double shipping fee! Hope to have this resolved.

Went back and it was there, thank you sir! champagne.gif

Same issue…32.59 vs 60.92.

Realm has great customer service. I’m sure they’ll help you so you don’t pay double shipping.

Full allocation, but too late for Crane and Absurd. Too bad for me. Full wish list though

Does anybody know how many cases of the dr crane, to kalon and absurd were made?

Wondering the same thing. Was not offered Crane or Absurd, but took everything else.

225, 350 and 200 cases, respectively.
It looks like everything is sold except the to kalon mags and the whites.

Thanks.

gone by the time I got home from school

You can still buy the Absurd and Farella.

That went fast!

Great people making great wine! Can’t wait to try them!

A good customer would have taken a sick day.

Just found this video that Realm posted with regards to the issues they had with this release and the first come, first serve model. As some noted in this thread by the time they got a chance to place an order most of the wines were sold out. It appears safe to say that after watching this video they are going to make changes and the major thing that comes through is that they get it when it comes to how they treat their customers.

https://vimeo.com/154158952

Impressive