Realm Mailing...?

Dang Scott, that’s some nice packaging, my mother would be jealous. Plus my son is diggin another pair of 3D glasses. :sunglasses:
3F8E260C-AE74-4B59-831A-8CCED4723220.jpeg

It’s 5pm Central and I just got home after picking up my Absurd from the UPS Store on the way home from work. Ice packs are still cool and bottles are pretty cold. Was worried about shipping this time of year but this exceeded my expectations. Glad they are safe.

UPS and FedEx seem to always drop the ball when it comes to knocking on my door for the delivery confirmation signature in this building. Granted I never have my wine shipped here anyways. The packaging and cooling tech is nice though!

With the Realm Fall release date approaching, just wondering if anyone has tasted the 2019 Bard, Tempest, Moonracer or Falstaff. Those were the four released last fall. Thanks.

I think I remember the Moonracer was moved to Spring offer this year.

my no-absurd email said:

Our Fall Release will begin on September 8. You will have the opportunity to access the first half of our 2019 vintage, which includes The Tempest, The Bard, Falstaff and Moonracer.

Yes, I was confused. I think it was the Moonracer that was moved from the spring offer to the fall last year.