- Auctions start at noon, close at 8:00pm PST / 11:00pm EST on WEDNESDAY, January 27th.
- Bids need to be in by 7:59:59pm PST. Each post has a time stamp by the forum software.
- Bids are made by posting the dollar amount into the appropriate thread. No bids by PM, e-mail, or any other format.
- Valid Bids must increase by the minimum bid increment amount as stated in the auction. Typically $10. Big items may require larger bids and are highlighted, usually.
- Reserve price is stated in a few auctions, the winning bid must meet the reserve at a minimum
- Shipping is included on ALL auction items unless explicitly noted in auction. That means free. Bonus!!!
- You won, what now? You will be contacted by Todd for payment. Do not contact the winery/donor.
- How to receive your prize? After payment you will be placed in contact with the appropriate person to arrange shipping to your preferred location.
- JJ Buckley Gift Cards have special rules posted in the auction items themselves.
- Should issues, dependencies, or changes be needed the ruling of The Todd is final.
All Proceeds go to support the Wineberserkers website and attorney fees to defend your right to inflammatory posts in WineTalk!
Tip #1: Dear Snipers, you’re free to snipe but as soon as the clock strikes “8pm” on the server all new bids are invalid. People will still be able to post into the auction but the last valid bid is the winner.
Tip #2: Did you know you can automatically be notified when someone posts into a specific auction? Yes, subscribe to the topic down at the bottom of the page and click on the “wrench” icon, then “subscribe to topic”. You’ll be notified every time there’s a new post. Nice for watching a specific item you’re interested in or have already bid on.