R.I.P. Patty Green

Jim - My condolences to you and the entire Patricia Green team. This is very sad news.

So sorry to hear this. Love to you all.

Really sorry to hear this, Jim. That was a beautiful passage about Patty. Your wines hold a special place in my cellar and I will toast her (and you) every time I grab one. Hang in there. This will be tough.

Condolences, Jim,

Terrible news!

Wow, Jim - so sorry to hear this.

OMG so sorry to hear.

Wow, my condolences, Jim.

Condolences

Sorry to hear Jim. My condolences. :frowning:

My thoughts and prayers.

My condolences, Jim.

Jim, so terribly sorry…

My deepest sympathies, Jim.

Jim, what awful news. My condolences to you and the whole PGC team. Your wines have been among my favorites since I first tried them, this is a great loss not only to you but to the wine world as well. RIP Patty.

My condolences… I was utterly shocked and heartbroken when I received the email. I can’t imagine how much this impacts the people around her.
Sad day…

I’m sad to hear this. PG wines have a special place in our world. My wife and I got engaged to the very unique wine that Patty did back in 2006…The Panama White SB. I was always hoping she would try to do that wine again. Sorry for your loss Jim.

JH

I’m so sorry, my condolences to Jim and to all of her friends and family. Some mutual friends always spoke so glowingly about Patty, she was loved and will be missed.

Deepest sympathies to Jim and the PGC crew.

Sorry for your loss. So young.

Horrible, horrible news Jim. Your words are a wonderful tribute to both Patty’s life and your great wine/life partnership.

Sending positive thoughts to you and everyone who loves her.