PSA K&L Wines Website is down

I had a claim entered with them for a non-delivery of a shipment on 4/3 and haven’t heard anything back
UPS left the package at my company’s office door without an Adult signature which was required and we were mandated Covid closed.

I’ve never called regarding shipping but I’ve been able to arrange shipping with every store I shop from over email. Also, I’ve arranged for a third party to pick up my wines at KL over email several times without any problem.

Update: I called the general sales number and it was answered. They still have the wine I ordered in stock and they created a new order for me.

Cool. The few times I tried I had gotten the “We’re closed” message. I’ll try now.

Got through. Such a bunch of nice people there.

I totally agree

On a related note, there has been more non-delivered wine and wine delivered to peoples work just sitting outside than ever before. Bummer is many people have to pay the return shipping cost when said shipping providers (UPS, FedEx, etc.) return the undelivered wine to the winery. Same shipping providers only have $100 of insurance for wine that just sat in the elements at peoples abandoned work and often won’t pay the $100 claim if its damaged or flawed as a result . In the long run, the winery has to eat the cost to replace the wine and reship. Not the best time for wineries to take on yet another cost during this entire event… pileon

Gabe,

Unfortunately, a lot of wineries were not ‘thinking ahead’ and simply fulfilled orders using the ‘normal’ address they usually use. I put up a FB post about this 3 weeks ago imploring wineries to NOT do this but instead confirm shipping addresses before doing any shipping. That’s what I did starting March 15 or so . . .

Cheers