PSA: Gabriel Gold Wine Ex

I bought my Golds from Chris. Great price, great service, and beautiful classes. A word of advice – do not hold them by the base while you are drying them. The result can be a broken stem. Don’t ask how I know. [cheers.gif]

Inventory updated. David. I’ll send two. Buy me a drink someday.

My fiancé just bought me the Zalto Bordeaux, burgundy, and universal glasses for my birthday last month from Chris. Does it make sense to also have the Gabriel Glas Gold, or would that be just redundant? I guess I’m asking if the GGG excels in any particular areas, that the 3 zalto glasses I have, don’t?

Bubbles, Adam. Bubbles.

Chris - I have not received a shipping notification, so was just checking in to see when orders are going out.

Bought the GG regulars during WB day; and just upgraded to the GGG.
These will make for nice gifts.

Just purchased on your site with the discount code. Thanks!

Russ
PM to be sent in 90 min.

All orders are going out the day they come in. I use a hybrid FedEx/USPS model called SmartPost. Anticipate 4 days and if in CA or OR or WA, up to 5.

But this allows for Saturday delivery.

I can send any of you tracking data if you’d like it.

Send me an email (faster than asking here) at
Chris@cjfselections.com

Thanks again. Demand has been impressive.

You are a damn good salesman… just ordered 2…

You will be buying more. Not long ago I used to think there was nothing that could hold a candle to the Zalto Universal. The GG’s have proved me wrong and they are now my go to glasses. Don’t get me wrong, the Zalto’s are great, but there is just something about the GG’s that is hard to describe. Once you try them though, you will understand.

I really like the GGGs (a friend has them and pulls them out for dinners), but I think I prefer the Zalto Bordeaux being the bigger stem.

I guess the GGGs are a touch small for my ideal glass. If they were bigger, I’d prefer them to Zalto I think.

Great deal - had to get a few to try them out.

Chris, any deals on Zalto right now?

Isn’t being the lowest price in the US a deal on it’s own?

MIchael, thanks. But for these folks ‘Repeat’ is 10% off.

LOL’d at that though.

This.
IMG_1859.JPG

Agreed.
IMG_20170909_214731.jpg

Update on shipping - I’m noticing more emails from folks with “hey, where’s my stuff?” (though all are immensely polite…so I’m having some fun here).

What is apparent is despite my shipping the same day, the turn times inside the FedEx/USPS partnership have gone to crap. One buyer in California for example, had ordered on Sunday the 17th and I dropped it at Fedex the same day. The package just got to California today with a Wednesday delivery estimate to him.

So, what was 5 days two weeks ago, is now apparently 10 days.

Again, all orders are going out the same day, so if you want tracking I’ll happily provide it but they’re ‘on the way’.

Chris

Actually the glasses were delivered safely today, a day early! [basic-smile.gif]

Peter,
Too funny. Glad you’re happy and they are safe.

FYI - I’m now sold out of Gabriel Stems. Nicely done WB team!

Thanks for the orders