PSA: Gabriel Gold Wine Ex

In for two more

I’m running out of tape! Keep up the orders.

Standard stems are unicorns for me. Not likely to carry. Candidly. Margin is painful.

Chris I know this is a GG thread but do you have anymore Zalto Bordeaux?

#slipperyfingers

Anything positive said about Chris, his product, his service is spot on. I am a very happy customer trying to figure out what to do with all of my unused Riedels.

I bought my Zaltos from Chris

Have bought both Zaltos and GGs from Chris, including some Zaltos just last week. Great prices, great service. Cheers!

Thanks again…Yes, I sell Zalto, inventory is pretty current on www.cjfselections.com

Just ordered 2 Gabriel Gold. Looking forward to trying these glasses out and comparing them against my Zalto Universals.

Thanks for the good price, Chris.

Joe

+1 on Chris.

I bought some Zaltos as a gift for a friend recently and Chris really helped out with a special request.

Will never buy another stem anyplace else.

-af

Chris, I couldn’t get your “shop” page to render on Chrome or IE. Maybe all the new business has crashed the thing. :slight_smile:

Works in Safari, FWIW. In for 4, will be interesting to compare them to the machine made version.

Neal,
I’ll take a peek. Thanks for the head’s up sir.

Works on both Chrome and IE on my laptop as well as iPhone.

Maybe a firewall issue, I suppose, but no other wine sites get blocked, and I get a distinct warning when accessing forbidden sites; this wasn’t it. And the homepage loads, just not the shop page.

Don’t have much to say here but wanted to pile on with the compliments Chris is getting. I finally ordered this last BDay and was very happy.

+1 on the Kudos for Chris. I ordered a set of 4 GG during Berserker Day and the transaction was flawless. Love those glasses…

Maybe a firewall issue, I suppose, but no other wine sites get blocked, and I get a distinct warning when accessing forbidden sites; this wasn’t it. And the homepage loads, just not the shop page.

Counselor, i tested it on my MacBook and my office Windows machine…no issues here…but did trigger a trouble ticket with my hosting service to see if they can tell me anything and I’ll report back.

Just picked up two more GG from Chris, price was even better than Win Ex, very happy with my purchase.

I’m sure it is just me. I’m not worried; I have an in with the owner. :slight_smile:

Just got the last glass per the site. If you have a second, I’ll be happy to take it, Chris.