PSA! Eola-Amity Hills AVA Wine Tasting Event | 32 Wineries + 3 Restaurants | March 16th

Equinox in the Eola-Amity Hills is back after a decade-long hiatus!
March 16, 7 PM-10 PM Admission (6 pm Premier Early Admission)
32 Wineries •• Local Cuisine •• Raffle 2-night stay at Bella Collina B&B
See the full list of wineries at the event Website
Location: Zenith Vineyard. Tickets include all wine and food offerings. $75 or $125 at: Equinox 2024 - Bjornson Vineyard

I am volunteering with the Eola-Amity Hills Winegrowers Association to get the word out about this very cool event. Great opportunity to explore the AVA’s wines and to meet winery owners and wine makers-- many of us will be there in person. Each of the 32 wineries will present two wines – that’s a lot of wine-- 62 pours! We are each aiming to present a red and a white wine, so a good balance not just Pinot Noir (plus, we definitely will have sparkling wines). And we’ll have great food offerings from The Joel Palmer House (Dayton), The Cozy Taberna (Salem), and Willabys (Salem). If you are traveling, we have 3 hotel sponsors offering special rates and shuttle service.

I’ll be presenting our 2022 Royer Vineyard Sun Break Chardonnay and 2021 Marie-Paule Sun Break Pinot Noir. Tagging some of the producers on WB so they can share their wine list and thoughts: @M_Royer @Kenny_McMahon1 @Jessica_Cortell @Michael_Baryla @Vincent_Fritzsche @Dave_Paige @John_Grochau @Tim_Ramey (who am I missing?)

3 Likes

David -
We are looking forward to it. No idea what we are pouring yet but I am sure it will be fun!

Edit: We will be pouring our 2021 Gamay and previewing our 2022 Sauvignon Blanc

3 Likes

Perhaps move this to the offline planner where these things normally go?

Just a suggestion.

Cheers

2 Likes

aha-- hadn’t been there. will see if Todd can move this : ) EDIT: figured out it’s easy to mover a topic under the edit function :joy:

1 Like

@David_Patte Thanks so much for all your work on this event. It looks to be a great one! I am honored that you are pouring a Chardonnay from Royer Vineyard. I will be doing the same along with a Riesling.

2 Likes

This looks awesome.

1 Like

Reminder bump with photo of the Zenith Vineyard site! Let me know if you have any questions about the event! Tickets are going fast

Here’s a nice article about the event! Just 9 days left to get a few tickets : )