Premier Cru Master Complaint Thread (MERGED)

Has anyone’s checks actually cleared yet?

Just got my check - time to celebrate by buying some Maison Ilan!

1 Like

My bank informs me the deposit is on hold until March 22. I just double-checked to confirm that’s March 22, 2023, and not 2024 . . . . :wink:

1 Like

Checked cleared today! :wine_glass:

1 Like

Hm, haven’t been paying attention to this thread; I suppose they provably sent my check to my prior address. Gotta follow up

My check went to a previous address and was returned to them. They emailed me and I sent them my current address-got the check 2-3 weeks later. It was about 10% of what didn’t get delivered. Luckily it was only 6 bottles-not a lot.

Hmmm, I’m a bit confused. Do the GC and PC forums have Burgundy offers selective to those paid subcribing members? If this is the case, is it still a value added membership with soaring Burgundy prices the last decade?

Thanks,

Ardeis

1 Like

Are you asking about GC and MC at WB?

We’re talking about a company that went bankrupt for fraud.

So has John Fox paid anyone back yet per his agreement? I’ve received nothing. Only $45 million to go . . .

Absent issues with his supervised release, I suspect he’s getting close to being completely discharged from his federal supervised release - although I forget how, if at all, the status of any unpaid restitution might adversely impact that discharge.

But, no. Still out my $$.

Yeah, I’m also still out. But I imagine none of us expected any other outcome.

-Al

I’m excited for his billionaire software startup

Our AI chatbot will have the unique ability to gaslight defrauded investors and convince them that delivery is just “weeks away” using tried and true tactics such as “stuck in customs” or “in the next container”.

1 Like

You forgot, “It’s on the water.”

A friend of mine was told regarding some first growth Bdx, “Sorry, we sent your bottles by mistake to another customer in Hong Kong. We’ve placed another order to reacquire bottles for your order”.

Here’s a blast from the past - Seen this past Sunday in Emeryville.

I went to that location a number of times.

-Al