Pre-Berserkerfest I NO CABS Dinner - Friday 8/14, Napa

Fabulous. [thankyou.gif]

I’m now a “maybe” due to personal circumstances here. Stay tuned.

Oh no Jeff! You cant cancel your own dinner! Just teasing, but I hope you can make it.

I just made the reservations so we have something. If anyone wants to go anywhere else that is totally cool!

A.K.A. is a go if you want it. Let me know.

Both are wonderful restaurants. Awesome to have a reservation at Market, but even more so that William has been so gracious to offer up A.K.A. Bistro.

Here are the links to the menus. Should we vote, or leave well enough alone?

http://www.marketsthelena.com/pdf/dinner_summer_menu_2009.pdf

I’m fine with either one. Just let me know.

Glenn

Both restaurants look great to me. In looking at the menus I would say the Market looks a bit more interesting and varied but I would be happy with either.
[cheers.gif]

I wanted to go to AKA to harass and seriously embarrass Will. But he won’t be working that night :frowning:
I am a non-vote. Wherever you guys want to go

either place is kosher with me too.

Will is not working that night. I have a feeling that I know where he will be. [basic-smile.gif]

I might have an idea…

The dinner of course won’t be cancelled. Just my attendance. I had to put about $10,000 into Gourmet Delights to carry inventory, and until that starts to sell through, I have no fun money to come out and play. So we’ll see…

Maybe I’ll go to Rutherford Grill and embarrass all of you. :slight_smile:

Let’s just stick with our reservation at Market unless someone speaks up with a preference.

Jeff - good for you, hope we still get to see you.

I for one would love to have you show up Samantha. Two boring married drunks is not my idea of a fun evening. [wink.gif]

Market sounds good! See you then!

Drunk, yes. Boring…never :slight_smile:

If they get too unruly feel free to come up to Market

Thanks Samantha but I am Tex’ limo next weekend.

I ain’t ever boring.

Hey Jack, is that the Three Stooges on the side of your RV? With three of you in that thing??? [rofl.gif]

Randy yes the three Stooges RV. I am the limo for Tex and The Todd for Beserkerfest. Only the finest. [thumbs-up.gif]

The finest? Is that the Limo or the 3 Stooges ?
I have to add my .02. neener