Potato Chips - What's your Favorite?

Cape Cod Russets, put some maytag blue on them, then in a hot oven for a couple of minutes.

Zapp’s various flavors.

The pop chips Thai Chili are pretty good.

My own. Peanut oil and sea salt.

This is our “house brand”.

My only complaint is that the must use really small potatos, because the chips are so small. I did find a whole fried potato (about 3" in diameter) inside a bag a couple of years ago - I had never seen that before.

Dirty Potato Chips w/salt (not the other flavors). I really like the level of crispiness on these.

Kettle brand salt and cracked black pepper.

Rusty’s

I bought some a couple of years back, I don’t remember the brand, that were black pepper and ginger flavored. Wondeful. But I haven’t been able to find them again. Anyone know what they were and where they can be found?

Tim’s Cascade Style Original (lightly salted).

Trader Joe’s has good chips too.

I like the thickness and crunch of kettle chips but after a while the oil content just gets to be too much.

Found these in the house . Addicting .
C238728E-A306-4E84-93B3-225C5BB716F2.jpeg

I taste many different kinds in the locker room after hockey. Krunchers sweet onion and Old Bay are two of my recent favorites.

Zapp’s Spicy Cajun

No particular favorite. One of the things I miss about traveling abroad is checking out the local potato chip flavors. I find Asian countries to have the most interesting selection.

How does one find a thread that’s 7 years old?

Don’t tell me with the search function! [wow.gif]

I had pretty much settled on Deep River, Maui Onion and Black Truffle flavors. That is until I, too, just discovered the Utz Dark russets. They are terrific

Still my favorite. Fortunately the store I bought them at was close to the office, not my home, so I have fewer opportunities to overindulge in them.

Some of the Kettle Brand flavors they’ve released in the past few years are really delicious, but my current favorite is the Trader Joe’s Truffle, when I can get them.

Lays Kettle Cooked are remarkably good for a mass-produced product. We also really like Miss Vickies. Whatever chip Jimmy John’s (the sandwich place) uses are really good too.

Patiently awaiting the essence of Gwyneth Paltrow chip