Please tell me about Fait Main wines

How is that possible? Doesn’t open until January 22.

Clearly, a fait accompli.

In the main, I’d say you’re correct.

Gotta hand it to you, this thread was fated to turn out punny.

I believe that the allocation system is somewhat similar to Myriad. Previous Buyers (or something along those lines) get it a week in advance, while the normal allocations are released next week.

I wouldn’t worry too much. The wines are in demand, but not to the degree Mikes are where they sell out in hours.

It’s a cabernet. Yur gonna luv it! champagne.gif

So a Fait in the Main is worth 2 in the bush? Is that why there’re 3 threads?

RT

WTF - I responded to this and actually included a response about the winemaker…how the hell many of these threads are there?!

Are you guys nuts? I spent less than that on my last bottle of Bartolo.

This going to get very confusing once they decide to combine the threads. [berserker.gif]

93A5D89E-BD50-4232-BD10-8CD46746AC5F.jpeg

In a warm welcome to all new Berserker signups you are wondering what they got themselves into. Time to move on, folks.

All I know is that it is dead at retail

Whatever you do, don’t cross the threads, 'cause, as I understand it, then major cosmic disruption occurs.

Was it ever born at retail?

but a dream at retail

The web site prominently features this quote from the winemaker:
I don’t want anything handed to me, I want to take it. It’s only when you push yourself to the edge that you find out what you are truly capable of.

Hmm…sounds like he could be taking a page from the (best-selling) book of another Board favorite?

I suppose the only real question is where someone fits on a pivot table that will say publicly that they like this wine/purchased this wine and is also enough of an influencer to justify my purchase of the wine.

An old favorite. RIP, Mr Eden.