Pittsburgh Wine Gathering: gauging interest

May 19 or the wknd of the 21st may work; anyone free then?

19-22 I will be at my nephew’s graduation. If it works for others however please be festive and enjoy!

I’m pretty flexible if we’re doing something during the week. Are weeknights better for ppl or weekends?

Out until Fall. Had rotator cuff surgery and driving to Pittsburgh doesn’t seem a good idea.

I can’t do the 21st - will be at the Duquesne Club for a birthday celebration

Maybe we can look at July, June is a busy month.

Seems reasonable

Latest thought is 2007 RB

I think that’s a little specific; not sure how many people have that much in their cellar. I think I have just a couple drc and one gros frere. Maybe just vosne grand cru.

I meant all Red Burgundy not Richenourg but I like what you’re thinking!

Yeah it’s drinking well; we just had 07 drouhin cdlr tonight which was beautiful.

Gonna bump this again; what are people’s availability for the fall?

I am around - weekend or weekday is fine

Some Saturday could work for me just not Sep 24,
Oct 1, or Oct 15.

Bump

I was thinking of organizing a Richebourg dinner in Pittsburgh.

There are a few out of towners that may be interested; I was considering a few restaurants that could be a great pairing for this. Anyone interested?

Generally speaking, yes.

1 Like

I own some Riche and I get to Pittsburgh somewhat regularly, but probably not before March 2023, as my calendar looks. Be curious what restaurants you have in mind, when it gots to that point, for future reference at least.

1 Like

I was going to approach alla famiglia, poulet bleu, Napa prime, and meat and potatoes, depending on group size.

I want to do events each exploring a different vineyard; so far thinking richebourg, RSV, CSJ and ruchottes.

2 Likes

Might consider Rib Room for Su-W