PBHEIN Sauv Blanc at 70% off..SOLD OUT!!!

I sent them an email, but haven’t heard anything back from them.

Just got off phone with Donna(such a sweetheart) and refund is complete. Sounds like this was no pretty on back end and I can understand! Wish it had worked out and look forward to getting to try some PB in the future.

Can anyone share the email? I’m curious to see it. Thanks.

Chris, prefer to keep it between those who received the email directly. They stood behind there product so kudos for that

I got an email from them today cancelling the order, which was short and to the point. If this is what others are kvetching about, I am not sure I get the issue, as I have none with them.

Agreed-- biatching and moaning about a $3 bottle of wine from an “off vintage” (as mentioned in first post) appears to be in vogue. I think the winery stepped up quickly to take care of the problem very fairly. [popcorn.gif]

Glad you like popcorn, so do I.

Because of this offer, some of us heard of a winery unknown to us. They offered a deal, we bit. The deal wasn’t a deal. Some reached out here or via email and suggested how about trying a different wine. But a wall went up with an attitude. Refund was processed promptly, or is being processed. Great. No monetary harm done. But from a customer service side, if for some business reason they couldn’t apply a credit or offer to try a different wine, they must be sold out?, then just say so. They basically just replied you are getting a refund and go away. No problem.

I wonder if the decision only to refund was a function of the very low price paid. If they did a bottle for bottle replacement, they’d be out a $10 bottle plus shipping to replace bottles people bought for $3. If they did a dollar credit, then you’d end up getting only one bottle replacement for every 3.3 you purchased, which might seem like a bad deal to the customer. It seems like this was the best way, from the winery’s standpoint, that they could appear to make it right.

I have no dog in this fight, but I’m just trying to see how they probably came to their decision.

Think it’s dead now guys. Matt took care of everything in a very timely manner, would definitely give them a try in the future.

Just to clarify none of requested a bottle for bottle exchange, we all planed on paying the difference in value.

Bob - got it - thanks for the clarification

The guys had some killer deals on Syrah a few years ago. I did not see this one and spending on the shipping for a cheap wine sucks. At least it wasn’t Garagiste cooking wine. [swearing.gif]