PBHEIN Sauv Blanc at 70% off..SOLD OUT!!!

I did not buy but would call or write the winery. Sounds like they may dumped some undrinkable wine. Even@ three dollars a bottle not a bargain.

Opened another bottle last night. It was undrinkable also. I’m a little dissapointed.

I sent Dave a PM to get me a contact. Truly unacceptable to have all this juice dumped on us… $6 a bottle after shipping isn’t the end the world, it’s more the principal

Folks,

Been out sick for the last few days. I passed the information to C. Janko I would like to lead that people act with the best of intentions. I will also reach out to Matt to get his take on the situation.

I have not received my case yet -

for anyone else who may want to contact the winery.

St.Helena, CA
707 967-8638
(fax) No Faxes Please
pbhein@pbheinvineyards.com

This is off their website.

Thanks Dave, I know you were just trying to do a good thing. Chris, please let us know what you find out. I don’t want to bombard the winery with a bunch of emails. I bet they do the right thing.

I emailed Matt this morning asking him how he would best like to approach this. I will respond here when I hear back from him.

Cheers,
-dave

I heard back from Matt…Please reach out to him with your experience via email. Please do not flame him, there were no ill intentions in this deal.

Matt@pbheinvineyards.com

Guys if someone is willing to take lead it would be much appreciated. Still recovering from surgery and don’t have use of right hand to type well or effectively

Thanks

I emailed and Matt responded to dump the wine, he will refund $.
nice guy and fast response.

Thanks Mark…appreciate fast response from Matt, I’m sure we all wish the wine had been good as I was looking forward to it this summer

Emailed Matt waiting for response. Double lick I’m the kids they double Chargede for my case!

guess we are getting a refund which is great…would rather have some wine to see what they are like as not familiar with the winery…but oh well…

B.c ya was a little stunned they were unwilling to replace with a few bottles of something else. Heck I offerd to “buy up”. Email had a interesting tone if you ask me

Chris, funny you mentioned that. I did the same - even said a second chance to make a first impression. I am always open to try new wine. I did not ask for any deal. My guess is, they are just dissapointed with how it all worked out. So is my wife, she wanted some nice pool wine.

Sorry it didn’t work out for anyone, even the folks at PB :frowning:

yeah, there was a definite bad vibe tone to the email regarding the refund…

Dave your heart was in the right place. Your friend’s blew it even with the refund follow-up.

It is a bust for them, and I’m sorry it did not work out. They stepped up and did the right thing and quickly. I must give them props for that.

Dave

Once again it was a great deal you offered And while I’m sure they are great people and respect the ownership they have taken, they came across crass and offended so many people could call the wine a “bomb”. The simple fact many of us would have rather tried other wines in there lineup instead of a refund and he reacted as if we were not good enough at this point was a touch disturbing.

Once again no hard feelings towards you as all you did was pass along an assumed great deal to the members