Patricia Green Cellars Berserker Day Re-Tooled with New Additions; Please read the informational statement in the beginning!

Berserker Day 2023

So, if you’re wondering if you should take the steps to join up in Wine Berserkers to get to take part in the Early Purchase Day this post should provide some clarity. This “first offer” is completely different than yesterday because we sold out of it mid-way through the day. We have done Berserker Day since the beginning, prepared an offer for which we believed we had plenty of wine for two full days and now we are left to operate on the fly here. The two offers we are putting up are no less nice than the one that went up on the 26th but we did pick that one specifically for this day and this crowd. And now it’s long gone. I am sure other wineries are in the same situation. If you’re a wine lover this is the place to be. Rant over. Fun wine below.

First Offer Number 2

Volcanic Soil Wines

Three wines showing our full coverage of the Dundee Hills AVA. Durant Vineyard poised up on Breyman Orchard Rd. is truly old vine material with the Bishop Block planted in 1973 allowing for fruit and structure and minerality to come together. The Volcanic bottling that takes a little bit of wine from our four different sites to show the red-fruited pizzazz and the incredible texture that Jory soil wines possess at their heart. And the Mysterious bottling (we can say, now, that this is the famed Arcus Vineyard) which brings to bear the intensity, charisma and “wow” factor that some vineyards on Worden Hill Rd. can tap into.

2019 Durant Vineyard, Bishop Block Pinot Noir ($48, 94 pts. Vinous.com)
2019 Volcanic Pinot Noir ($48, 93 pts. Vinous.com)
2019 Mysterious Pinot Noir ($100, 97 pts. Vinous.com)

6 bottles (2 each) 25% discount $310 all-in with shipping

Use this link: Patricia Green Cellars - Products - Berserker Dundee Hills

Once you have placed your orders in the cart :shopping_cart: and are checking out, there will be a “Coupon Code” field on the right above your order totals. Input “BerserkerShip” and that will activate the complimentary ground shipping on these specific packages.

First Offer Number 3

Marine Sedimentary Soil Wines

Three different vineyards with two different types of marine soil. You will find, in general, darker fruits of a more savory nature and a greater tannin load from vineyards in these types of soil. The Corrine Anklebreaker is certainly the most “of place” wine we make. Planted in an ancient landslide it was named to describe the challenge of walking through this block and the wine resonates as one would expect. The Estate Old Vine is our flagship wine selected from the oldest blocks at our Estate Vineyard in Ribbon Ridge. Lastly, Freedom Hill Pommard which brings the most “Freedom Hilly” aspects of the vineyard to bear of our six Freedom Hill Vineyard bottlings.

2019 Corrine Vineyard, Anklebreaker Block Pinot Noir ($60, 94 pts. Vinous.com)
2019 Estate Vineyard, Old Vine Pinot Noir ($45, 94 pts. Vinous.com)
2019 Freedom Hill Vineyard, Pommard Clone Pinot Noir ($48, 94 pts. Vinous.com)

6 bottles (2 each) 25% discount $250 all-in with shipping

Use this link: Patricia Green Cellars - Products - Berserker Marine Sedimentary 6pk

Once you have placed your orders in the cart :shopping_cart: and are checking out, there will be a “Coupon Code” field on the right above your order totals. Input “BerserkerShip” and that will activate the complimentary ground shipping on these specific packages.

Second Offer:

2021 New and Newer Vineyard Horizontal 6-pack

While we have long time relationships with vineyard like Balcombe, Freedom Hill, Weber, Durant and, of course, our Estate we do come up with exciting sites that are new to our cellar. This is an opportunity to peruse 3 of those bottlings, already at great prices, with a great Berserker Day discount.

2021 Chehalem Mountain Vineyard: New bottling. This is Dick Erath’s original vineyard first planted in 1968. This is a diverse mix of 6 separate clones combining into a dark-fruited, structured but highly drinkable Pinot Noir. $37

2021 La Belle Promenade Vineyard: Second bottling from this higher-elevation Chehalem Mountain AVA site. Deep and exotic with unique but familiar flavor profile. This is becoming a staple in our cellar as it is an organically farmed, family-owned and independently farmed vineyard. $48

2021 Wind Ridge Vineyard: Sister vineyard of Ridgecrest Vineyard in the Ribbon Ridge AVA. While we have sourced fruit since 2018 this is our inaugural bottling. Captures the black/red fruit intensity that is a hallmark of the AVA. Powerful but also eminently enjoyable. $60

6-pack would be $290 at standard pricing.

Berserker Day deal of $175 all-in with shipping which is basically 40% off with no shipping charge!

https://www.patriciagreencellars.com/product/NewandNewer6Pk

If there are questions or issues reach out to myself jim@patriciagreencellars.com, our Director of Sales margaret@patriciagreencellars.com or her right hand caroline@patriciagreencellars.com. You can also reach the winery at 503-554-0821.

6 Likes

Hey Jim, long time no speak! Jeff Jones from Philly - glad to see you are still making great wine!

3 Likes

In for a case of the Freedom Hill 2019’s. Forgot to enter the “coupon code” in my frenzy … please correct when you can.

5 Likes

In for a case

2 Likes

What else am I going to do?

[
5207ced0-3c0d-4ebd-9c63-737db3e1bc8c_text.gif

- Why do you wanna fight? - 'Cause I can’t sing or dance.
getyarn.io

](YARN | - Why do you wanna fight? - 'Cause I can't sing or dance. | Rocky (1976) | Video clips by quotes | 5207ced0 | 紗)

Email sent to Jim and margaret

1 Like

Thanks Jim! Order in!

In for the fh case

In for a 6 pack of FH

3 Likes

In for the Freedom Hill case!

1 Like

In for a Freedom Hill 6 pack

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

In for a Freedom Hill. Love your wines…

No shipping to CT?

That Freedom Hill offer is great.

2 Likes

Really excited to try the New & Newer. In for the 6-pack.

Tying to order but charging me shipping. Any other Berserkers have an issue with that?

Use “BerserkerShip” as the discount code.

1 Like

First order of the day in for the new vineyard 6. fwiw I didn’t even need to enter a code. :man_shrugging:

Yeah, crazy deal here. I saw the offer on the website yesterday, but I waited until today. I probably own more PGC wines than any other and I won’t hesitate to add a few more cases.

Thanks Jim, Margaret, Caroline and the rest of the PGC family. Look forward to seeing you soon.

James