Participants - feel free to post questions here!

We’re here to help!

I will post the video once it finishes publishing, and wanted to expand a bit on this thread to see if anyone has questions about their listing, shipping, the offer, whatever you have to ask.

A quick ‘primer’ on the various groups you can elect to join (fee-based) but are NOT necessary - I suggest activating an ad blocker for now, save some money until you make some money on NewbiePalooza, lol.

By clicking your username, upper right, and ‘my memberships’, then ‘Add/Renew Subscription’ and ‘Membership Upgrade Form’ you can see several options, all of which rid your forum of ads. You can elect to do just Grand Cru Crü, which is for individual use (at $35/year), or, if you want some big advantages come BerserkerDay, join BerserkerBusiness, as that allows you to sell on Preview Day, and some participants actually SELL OUT on Preview Day (day before BerserkerDay), as only Grand Cru Cru and Monopole Cru members can see the offers, and only those from BerserkerBusiness, giving them an advance jump on them

I’m working on my post and I saved it as a draft post, where can I find it to edit it again? Or do I need to start over?

Drafts can be tricky - best to post/submit it right away then go back and edit it

But, since it’s already a draft, you’ll find it in your User Control Panel (go to your username, upper right, click ‘User Control Panel’, then click the ‘manage drafts’ tab, and either ‘view/edit’ or ‘load draft’ which puts it back in the system for submitting

Thank you, I found it and got working on it. I have it posted. I added a photo that is showing up as a link, the URL insert function made the photo way too big for the post so I edited one down to an appropriate size and now it says it’s not downloaded. How can I get it to show the photo? Thanks

You may not have waited for it to finish uploading - have to wait for that before posting, it shows the status in the bar.

It’s preferred if you use an image that is on your own site, remotely hosted, as that’s full quality resolution. You just use ‘insert image’ command above, and insert the image URL. See here:
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 1.06.25 PM.png
If it’s NOT hosted somewhere already, use the attachments function, and be sure to wait for it to finish uploading before clicking ‘submit’

Hi Todd et all,

Thanks again for all the help with this.

Looking at past berserker offerings, it seems a 6-pack is an oft used bundle. Would you think, this being newbies, more folks would be interested in smaller 3 or 4 packs?

Cheers,
Anne

I think there will be more interest in smaller packs since folks are trying something new - but there’s no harm in adding a 6 pack if you’d like.

Minor suggestion, but I do suggest changing your avatar from the cartoon plane to either yourself, your vineyard, your logo, etc :slight_smile:

Our draft of our offer is up in the NewbiePalooza forum! Hoping someone can take a look and let us know if there are any formatting issues or best practices we’ve run afoul of for folks on mobile or anything like that. We’ve tested on a few browsers + phones but don’t want to have anyone unable to view it.

We’d also love any feedback regarding title, length, readability, or ordering details that we may have overlooked that would be important to include!

Hey Ryan…

Very cool offer! I have a few suggestions for the post but just finished work and need to take a break. I’ll send you a note tomroow afternoon.

1 Like

Brig Campbell (the master of BerserkerDay edits and suggestions) is available as well, so feel free to reach out to him (or me) directly if you have needs