Parker California Report part 2

Parker who? newhere

Had 3 bottles of the bard on allocation, $95.00 If I remember correctly, still have 1 left,
Just had my carter G.T.O double mag come in 3 weeks ago along with the las piedras, not they will taste any better with 100 points, but the profit when I flip the will be quite tasty!

Dear Paul,

I am reaching out to you because it has come to my attention that you have chosen to pursue second hand sales of your Carter offers. My understanding is that you have already posted on WineBerserkers.com that you are interested in selling the 2013 wines that have been offered to you. It is clear from this action that you have no interest in enjoying our wines. As stated in our policies, the action of resale disqualifies you from Carter Cellars Mailing List membership. As such, you will no longer be receiving offers for our wines.

Sincerely,
Mark Carter

:wink:

Double Mag ?

3L. Carter bottled the GTO in 1.5, 3L and 6L
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bummer :wink:

Did Parker score the 2013 SE?

If Dan H has Brian murdered, can I have his parking space?

Shame on all of you for sharing these scores. Shame, shame.

What was the Parker score on the Clos Du Val? [stirthepothal.gif]

Did Parker ever review the final blend (as opposed to barrel samples) of the 2012 Harlan Estate? It doesn’t ship until April or May of this year. Just curious.

I hope Paul is in on the joke. [wink.gif]

Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.

So who’s compiling the table comparing Galloni and Parker’s scores?

Screaming Eagle 2012 100
Screaming Eagle 2013 97+

Each reviewed in October14,15 respectably

For those who read like me the thread in Andrews post

I read Parker’s FAQ to find out that instructions are given on how to print the reviews in several formats including
“Shelf Talkers”

But would I like you when you are not angry?

Sounds like they’re in terminal decline.

Sell now - buy Caymus 40th. flirtysmile

I’ll be selling a lot more than the carters if I don’t get my $11,000 back from premier cru, not just to cover that loss but also the divorce lawyer once my wife finds out,

I’ll let you know when the estate sale takes place, 2oz pours of GTO with every purchase of napkin holders & coasters,