One In a Million - Thoughts?

anybody familiar with One In a Million? Only 4 barrels made

2 Likes

I literally can’t believe there are still new Napa CSs being pumped out without any history or pedigree.

4 Likes

There is always the hope that you get on the ground floor of another Screaming Eagle.

2 Likes

this is clearly a racket from the glassware on the page to the ApplePay feature

1 Like

That is an INTENSE website! The exact opposite of Bella Oaks. No relaxing is allowed…not for me.

2 Likes

$350 Napa Petit Verdot…

5 Likes

RARE.
Intense.
Scarce.

Singular capitalized words followed by a solitary (period). The ultimate luxury - after all, the period isn’t free.

$350 a bottle.

Ask.
No.
Questions.

Definitely seems to be going after the spending an exorbitant amount on a thing makes it luxury lifestyle crowd.

Embrace the unknown… at $350 a pop. No thanks.

2 Likes

This is a Saturday Night Live sketch, right…?

2 Likes

In for a case!

Hah

1 Like

Hey it’s still cheaper than a village Burgundy!

2 Likes

A sucker is born every minute. But, ONLY ONE IN A MILLION will fall for this one.

6 Likes

Are these made by the guy who markets his wine in the over the top bottles?

I’m not a Napa cab fan but isn’t Aaron Pott well respected? I was surprised to see him involved with this.

Not tacky at all!

2 Likes

I love that ‘shipping is included on all orders’ and ‘shipping calculated at checkout’.

This kind of marketing crap makes me ill. Limited production doesn’t make it good.

3 Likes

LOL. “There is no way you’re not paying for shipping!”

It’s PV?! Lolololololololololwtf

2 Likes

I grabbed a case. Not only am I daring to be bold, I’m daring to be broke. $350 will look cheap on these in 5 years!

Greta Montgomery is the principle. She’s managing partner at Martin Estate in Rutherford, which her parents bought in 1996. I’m assuming the Rutherford PV for this project comes from the Martin Estates vineyards. 12 acres in Rutherford on Conn Creek Rd.
Never heard of Martin Estate until now.

Martin Estate has a doozy of a label itself.

6 Likes