Once & Future Wine

Nice sleuthing.

The redwood fermenters is something MTP mentioned on I’ll Drink To That, IIRC.

Not only are the colors in the logo both red, gold, black, and silver they are all the exact same identical Hex Shades of each. Now that we know it’s definitely a Peterson project maybe Morgan will pop in and give us more details?

:slight_smile:

The Founder/Winemaker gave me their card on Sunday.

Seriously though… WineBerserkers - Wine discussion forum and online community

No brag, just fact…

So how long until someone can provide details on this?

I hate sitting on stuff like this, I really do. In my business, I hear about some things that aren’t public yet. This falls into a weird category because the website is up. but still. I leave it to someone else to have the scoop… If my card read “Reporter”, instead of “Critic”. I would have had no problem leaking it.

Really?

I also imagine that a “reporter” would have an “editor” to tell them punctuation belongs inside quotation marks. :wink:

Is Flemming back? I missed him more than Klapp.

A post like this is considered “sitting on it?” [wow.gif] neener pileon

Beat me to it: TESS -- Error

Edit: And I just noticed the date of the original post. Oh well, hopefully I’ll be late to my own funeral too.

I think that’s been established, but why all the secrecy around it? I’m a buyer in any case, but would love to hear more about what I’m buying exactly. I’m sure Morgan will show up and give us the scoop in due time, but there must be some outlying factor preventing that at the moment.

I’ve been told that due to some “conflicts” full details on this won’t be out until next year, but I think you can trust the sleuthing of the Berserkers on this one :wink:

Like a hole in the head. But whatever. Signed up. Gave Larry yet another hat tip.

Can’t wait…

Just read Ravenswood’s mention in “Wine & Spirits” magazine’s “Top 100” issue.

“Peterson refers to these field blends as the ’ once and future wines of California’ and makes a strong argument for old-school blending with Beseiged, a new bottling based on heritage varieties grown all over Sonoma County…”

I know that the new brand is not this wine, as I have seen it in discount stores, but this mention appears to reinforce everything y’all have been saying so far.

Mr J Peterson’s Thanksgiving post featured a picture of several bottles - including the Once and Future Petite Sirah Palisades Vineyard. I guess I will have to wait til it’s offered to the rest of us…