On the cusp at SQN!

Received my first offer. I signed up about 9 years ago.

Congrats. Been on for a while, with two kids in college becoming tougher and tougher to buy twice a year.

Trent - i have not seen any reviews

Ditto. Signed up Feb. 2008.

Feb 2009, nothing yet. But perhaps within 1-3 years.

Looks like while there are great reviews of the regular release 2013s and Next of Kyn 2013 by Jeb and Antonio, there is no barrel review of the 2013 EBAs. Of course, I have no doubt the 2013 EBAs will be stunning as always! [cheers.gif]

Dan -

totally agree, given 2013 in general and impressions of other wines these should be excellent when i start drinking in earnest in 2025. Good thing i have a few bottle to tide me over until then :slight_smile:

One thing for sure, they can’t top the 2012 EBA’s: 100 points each!

Looking for the magnums or 3L if someone is looking to offset the purchase of their big bottles.

Looked like modest price increases from last year - $7.50 for the whites and $10 for the reds.

Honestly how is being on a wait list poor customer service ? Poor service would be " We have no wine now go away " . It’s ridiculous comments like this that drive me crazy.

VERY modest increase considering some of the massive price jumps we’re seen recently.

Took the 6-pack or reds + 3 bottles white, $2k all in.

At just under $225/btl to my door it’s a luxury I can still afford.

After 10-11 years I finally made the list. The price increase from when I originally signed up is pretty stout.

you should ask them to honor the original price.

I can’t exactly remember when I signed up (think its in the 9-10 year range) but have not got the “sorry no wine” nor the “you made it” email. Anyone else in the same boat?

These are always special wines - I definitely agree that they need time to really show their stuff…cannot go wrong with 12 years after vintage but from past experience I’d say they start to be worth opening at about 8+/-yrs past vintage.

You should try not acting like an arrogant know-it-all jerk some time.

was just a suggestion. you never know!

Bill -

Apples to apples 10 years ago release would be the 2003 EBA (The Inaugural). Those were $150 a bottle i believe. so prices have gone up 6.6% per year on average. certainly not zero and above the rate of inflation but also not an atmospheric pace.

E-mail them at: sqn@sinequanonwines.com

And ask.

They may have a different e-mail address for you and also check your spam folder.