OMG - He's doing it again. Berserkerfest 10.2 in the Burbs, White Plains, NY on July 27. Now with food poll!!

la jeunesse est gaspillée sur les jeunes

Anyone falling asleep on the couch before sundown?

Please place me and Judy on the list.

Never happened before. That must be a Texas thing.

Must be a northern thing. Somewhere there are pics of a Yankee falling asleep on a couch in P-Rob’s house during Flannery Fest.

we will try to make it :slight_smile:

yes, some Yankee was having trouble adjusting to his new heart medication. Hysterical

Sounds like a blast. I am planning on attending and MAY bring my wife, Barbara.

Jay (also known to the authorities as Francis) Facciolo

Please add me as probable. You know that I am usually in the Berkshires on summer weekends, but I will try to make it to this.

i’m very interested in a Friday dinner at PDH.

OK Jay–I’m going to try to come. No promises, but will do my best.

I was at 2.5 (Brad in the Pool). It was and remains one of my fondest memory days of this crazy hobby.

Get the piano tuned!

Youth is truly wasted on the young—ni-ice!

IF and only if you promise to come, then I will get the piano tuned, and you can tickle the ivories while Todd sings Karaoke.

Hi Jay, thanks - I’ve been wanting to attend this event for a long time…thanks for doing it one more time. Count me in and I will likely have a +1 as well. Thank you. M.

My wife Rita and I will try to attend. We are moving to WC soon would love to make new friends and share some wine.
Thanks!

Very generous of Jay.
Unfortunately for me, Edgartown Race Week coincides.

For the opportunity to see someone walk on water I will be there + my better half Nancy.

FIFY

Would love to attend, probably +1!! champagne.gif

Jay
Please add a plus one to my RSVP. Thanks !