OMG - He's doing it again. Berserkerfest 10.2 in the Burbs, White Plains, NY on July 27. Now with food poll!!

What kind of a Berserker event was that when you have 5 unopened bottles? Including a Cabot!
You sure you did not mistake that for an eBob offline?

In for 2.

Would be delighted to be In for 1. Looking forward to meeting y’all.

Would like to join. Tentative +2

This sounds like fun.
Please put me on the list with a +1.
Thanks.

Will you bring your daughter again? We need to find another huge bottle!

Please put me down for 2 please. Will have to find my finest Ohio made wine just for you Jay.

Yeah, but if you want to make a big deal about it, how many offlines have a 1966 Clos Fourtet and Gruaud Larose mini horizontal, a 1979 Palmer, a 1995 GPL and a 2006 Cos d’Estournel, just to satisfy the Bordeaux group; 2011 Fairchild GIII, 2003 Quilceda Creek and 2012 Kapcsandy Family Vineyard to satisfy the west coast palate group, and everything in between. But it’s OK. Attendance is voluntary, you don’t have to come. neener

If my passport is accepted in White Plains I’ll fly up for this.

Unfortunately she’ll be away in the woods of Maine for summer camp.

Coñaso! Ahora si es una fiesta de verdad!!

anyone walking the pool this year?

I would like to attend. Sounds like a great event!

Dang. Booked that weekend in Denver. BF2.5 was epic. Sad to miss this one Jay.

After the description you gave of this event at the Vesuvio tasting, I dragged myself over here from TPF and reg’d, just to say “yes, i’d like to join this year.”

The solution is obvious. Cancel Denver. You’re in California. You can get marijuana whenever you want. You don’t need to go to Denver. On the other hand, so much great wine in New York without paying thousands of dollars to sit at a table with obnoxious rich people at La Paulee is a rarity.

Count me in Jay…

Welcome Josh and accepted your invite on FB as well.

I realize I was over optimistic on my available time/energy. So if someone else wants to organize Friday I’m letting it go…

I certainly know the feeling . . . !

si jeunesse savait, si vieillesse pouvait!

[cheers.gif]