Okay, what’s the next HOT wine?

Wow, I go away for less than 24 hours, and this thread is totally in disarray. Probably because I didn’t setup a poll with highly restrictive and meaningless options.

I usually leave my glass at the bar before entering the lavatory.

Apparently its Downstream…

[winner.gif]

Close enough “White Fang”.
White Claw is earthier, a proximity thing.

36A4D866-461D-4835-8007-70C9DC971C2A.jpeg
The next ‘Black Cat’ to fawn over.

Doesn’t Syrah have to be a big thing before it can be de-throned from being the Next Big Thing?

sounds about right.

Matt, I don’t want you to think I’ve got a crush on you or anything, but I just wanted to say that your avatar is one of my favorites here. [snort.gif]

If you whisper the word, “Verdicchio,” at Wine-Berserkers, how long will it be before the Hipsters & the Foodies & the Nouveaus & the Old Guard & the High Brows & the Hippies & all the rest of the bottom-dwelling parasitic scum will be casually repeating the word at their cocktail parties?

[Ver-di-cchio…]

Is that a root day?

Comtes 2008

Sitting here taking little thimbleful-sized sips from a Day-3 bottle which has seen a ton of air…

Ver-di-cchio

Sherry

Not sexy, but based on what I see around me, it’s local wine served in a fun atmosphere. I see more urban wineries, cocktail, drink me now type wines. In Colorado they are popping up all around me. Wine on tap with bar game, painting group, lounge like serving rooms some mix in food trucks and bands. Wine becomes part of the overall experience of chilling, eating and having fun.
I’ve been to 2 or 3 in the past month and they are packed.

FIFY!

How did you know? [wow.gif]

883EF7BA-3E80-4676-AA95-63E38AC355A7.jpeg
Just found a bunch of these in our fridge. I have no explanation.