OFFER EXTENDED! Zoetic Wines - Pinot Noir - Our FINAL offer up to 50% off!

We’ll keep our offer up through Jan 31!

Happy Berserker Day!

We are back for our 7th AND FINAL Berserker Day. With the ever-increasing challenges facing small wineries, coupled with weather events and a global pandemic wreaking havoc on the wine industry in general, we have made the difficult decision to halt production of Zoetic Wines.

We value the relationships we have made through this forum and would like to share a few special offers with you, exclusive for Berserker Day.

If you aren’t familiar with us, Zoetic Wines is a boutique micro-winery, making single-vineyard designate wines sourced from premium vineyards in California.

Here are a few tasting note snippets from our friends on Cellar Tracker to guide your decision. (Or check out the full list of reviews on Search wines for 'zoetic' - CellarTracker)

2014 Hop Kiln Pinot Noir

92 points
A strong pinot noir, almost a bit like a cab. Delicious. Great with rib eye steak.

2016 Edna Ranch Pinot Noir

91 points
Deep magenta in the glass with a modest nose of dark cherry and cranberry. And then things get wild! This wine is luscious, generous, and savory on the palate with fruit-forward flavor of dark cherry with rose and lavender.

And now…for the specials:

6-Pack Pinot Noir - $183 (Shipping Included) - Regular Price $305 - 45% Savings
Each 6-pack includes:

• 3 bottles of 2014 Hop Kiln Pinot Noir – Russian River Valley
  • 3 bottles of 2016 Edna Ranch Pinot Noir - Edna Valley

12-Pack Pinot Noir - The Best Deal Goin’! - $330 (Shipping Included) - Regular Price $600 - 50% Savings
Each 12-pack includes:

• 6 bottles of 2014 Hop Kiln Pinot Noir – Russian River Valley
  • 6 bottles of 2016 Edna Ranch Pinot Noir – Edna Valley

(Tax will be applied to any CA resident. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to UT.)

To Purchase:
Just go to https://zoetic-wines.square.site/. No limit on packages ordered; while supplies last.

Please contact Kim at 415-857-3139 or kim@zoeticwines.com if you have any questions.

More Details About Us:
Visit our website - http://www.zoeticwines.com
Or check out our newbie post from Berserker Day VIII - Zoetic Wines – 2nd year Newbie - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers

Social Media:
Zoetic Wines and https://twitter.com/ZoeticWines

Tasting Notes:
Here are a few more details about the wines offered today.
_2014 Hop Kiln Pinot Noir
Cases produced: 68
Carrying on the tradition of the 2013 vintage, we blended both 777 and Pommard clones for this wine and there’s definitely a lot going on here!
Aged in a combination of 30% one-year used French oak barrels and 70% older French oak barrels for 11 months and bottled unfined and unfiltered in August 2015. Dark ruby red in color. Flavors of cherries, raspberries, mocha and a touch of spice on the nose. The wine is medium bodied yet intense, as ripe tannins provide structure for a long, complex finish.

2016 Edna Ranch Pinot Noir
Cases produced: 47
In addition to the new vineyard, we are also excited to introduce a new clone, Dijon Clone 115, the “backbone” of many stellar Pinot Noirs! We blended Pommard with 115 and you can definitely see the unique characteristics shine through; earthy and fruit-forward. Aged in one French oak barrel, one-year used, for 11 months and bottled unfined and unfiltered in August 2017. Beautiful garnet red color. Inviting aromas of dark fruit, cherries and maple with flavors of red currant, grapefruit and dark cherries. Offering a delicate yet bright mouthfeel with gracefully integrated tannin.
_

Definitely sorry to hear this news.
The past couple of years have been horrible for so many, in so many industries.

We absolutely LOVE Edna Valley Pinots, sadly not so much of a fan of Russian River…

But, if we have any money left after Preview Day, I’ll see if we can pick up the 6 pack or something.

So sorry to hear the news. I guess I’ll be seeing you guys tomorrow for one last go.

For others, fine Pinot Noir here. Anyone I’ve shared this became an instant fan.

I’m so sorry to hear this, Kim. your wines are lovely. Unfortunately, my wine consumption has dropped off a lot over the past two years and I’m having storage issues, otherwise I’d be in for sure, as I bought wine annually from them.

Order in, always enjoy these.

Kim,

So sorry to hear about this. Still remembering meeting and hanging out with you way back in the day at Pinot Days and going to dinner with Russell Bevan and a bunch of others - what a fun night indeed!

Cheers

Thank you for your kind words. Definitely a tough decision.

Thank you Rich and thank you for your order!! I truly appreciate all of your support over the years. Enjoy!

Thank you! (I feel your pain on the storage thing! [cheers.gif] )

Anyone else having challenges with the square.site link?

Happy to help you via email. Just responded. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

All good now! Likely operator error. Thank you for the quick reply!

Does anyone have notes or feedback on the Hop Kiln Pinot Noir?

We aren’t fans of Russian River pinots anymore (used to live there and overdid it), so was wondering if anyone had some comments on it’s style. Thanks in advance.

Still laugh when I see that photo pop up! Such a fun memory!! :slight_smile:

Hi Richard,
Here’s some scores/notes from Cellar Tracker

and our notes on our site

FINAL OFFER! (I’d say that’s worth a personal ‘bump’!) [wow.gif] flirtysmile

Have enjoyed Kim’s wines for years, and I’m very sorry to see them go. Thanks for all your hard work and artistry.

Thank you Geoff! It was a tough decision indeed. We’ve truly enjoyed this experience and the people we’ve met along the way. Thank you for your support over the years and your kind words.

Kim and David, we have custom crush space, don’t retire yet!!!

Oh Ed!!! Brings back the memories of our winemaker lunches. Good times!