OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 31, 2023 - New Mini-Vertical Six Pack from Theopolis Vineyards | 100% Petite Sirah and Bdx Blends and Pinot Noir Up to 33% Off

We have re-loaded to replace our sold-out limited vertical.

Theopolis Vineyards is happy to be back for our seventh BerserkerDay!

Theopolis Vineyards is a small-lot vineyard and hand-crafted winery located in California’s Yorkville Highlands of the Anderson Valley. Our primary emphasis is Petite Sirah, a decidedly dark purple grape that I believe does not get enough attention. We produce it as both a red and a rosé. We also make lithe Pinot Noir, a delightfully complex Petite Sirah blend called Cuvée Cerise, and a pair of white wines - Symphony and Cuvée Blanc.

For those of you who don’t know me, I am a lawyer by trade. Like many in my profession, I developed a passion for wine. In 2001, I took that passion to the next level, purchasing a tract of sheep land in the Yorkville Highlands. By 2003, I had planted my first vines. I started out selling fruit to established producers like Mike Officer of Carlisle and Paul Gordon of Halcon, and then decided to make my own wine as well. It was hard work, but it was rewarding to see the land begin to give back what had been put into it.

I also find it rewarding to give back. I currently serve on the board of the YMCA of San Francisco and am Co-Chair of Board of the Dallas Post Tribune, the oldest Black-owned newspaper in North Texas. Recently, I established The Theopolis Vineyards Diversity Fund at UC Davis to help create more diversity in viticulture and enology.

Theopolis Vineyards’ wines are well-scored. We are pleased that our 2019 Theopolis Estate Grown Petite Sirah has scored 94 Points Cellar Selection from Wine Enthusiast.

Our wines are mostly sold through direct sales and our wine club. We love the craziness that is BerserkerDay, so thank you for reading and let’s get on to the deals!

Theopolis BerserkerDay XIV Offers

We are pleased to offer FOUR INCREDIBLE PACKAGES of our award-winning wines between 23% and 33% off retail, with FREE SHIPPING on all orders. We ship anywhere in the Continental USA. This is a rare opportunity for Berserkers only!

The Limited Edition Mini-Vertical has SOLD OUT. Thank you! We have re-loaded another Mini-Vertical six-pack. Enjoy!

New Offer 1: Limited Edition Mini-Vertical Six-Pack Redux ($180)

This offer includes a mini vertical of our 100% Estate Grown Petite Sirah, one bottle of our Cuvée Cerise, a complex blend showing how Petite Sirah interplays with other red varieties, one bottle of our Estate Grown Rosé of Petite Sirah and a mini vertical of our lovely Yorkville Highlands Pinot Noir. Included in the offer are one bottle each of:

• 2019 Estate Grown Petite Sirah - 94 pts WE, Cellar Selection, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2021, Gold Medal, SF Chronicle Wine Competition (SFCWC) 2022

• 2020 Estate Grown Petite Sirah -90 pts WE, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2022, Gold Medal, Boston Wine Competition 2023

• 2021 Cuvée Cerise - 31% Petite Sirah, 25% Mourvèdre, 25% Syrah, 19% Grenache -Gold Medal, Boston Wine Competition 2023, Silver Medal, San Francisco IWC 2022

• 2021 Estate Grown Rosé of Petite Sirah - 88 pts WE, Silver Medal, SFIWC 2022

• 2020 Yorkville Highlands Pinot Noir - 89 pts WE, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2021, Gold Medal, SFCWC 2022

• 2021 Yorkville Highlands Pinot Noir - 90 pts WE, Double Gold Medal SFCWC 2023, Gold Medal, Boston Wine Competition 2023

The Limited Mini-Vertical Six-Pack is $180, a 25% discount to the retail price of $239 and includes free shipping anywhere in the Continental USA. Click here to purchase.

Offer 2: Theopolis Four Pack Red Wine Sampler ($125)

Our second offer is an excellent introduction to our winery and style. Included are one bottle each of:

• 2019 Estate Grown Petite Sirah - 94 pts WE, Cellar Selection, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2021, Gold Medal, SF Chronicle Wine Competition (SFCWC) 2022

• 2020 Estate Grown Petite Sirah - 90 pts WE, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2022, Gold Medal, Boston Wine Competition 2023

• 2021 Cortada Alta Vineyard Pinot Noir, Santa Lucia Highlands – 100% whole cluster, 92 pts WE, Gold Medal, Boston Wine Competition

• 2021 Cuvée Cerise - 31% Petite Sirah, 25% Mourvèdre, 25% Syrah, 19% Grenache -Gold Medal, Boston Wine Competition 2023, Silver Medal, San Francisco IWC 2022

The Theopolis Four Pack Red Wine Sampler is $125, a 25%+ discount to the retail price of $168, and includes free shipping anywhere in the Continental USA. Click here to purchase.

Offer 3: Ed Kurtzman Estate Grown Petite Sirah Trio ($85)

Our third offer is named after Ed Kurtzman, one of our consulting winemakers and an all-around good guy, but longtime Berserkers already know that last part. This offer consists of one bottle each of the following Petite Sirah wines:

• 2020 Estate Grown Petite Sirah - 90 pts WE, Gold Medal, San Francisco IWC 2022, Gold Medal, Boston Wine Competition 2023

• 2021 Estate Grown Rosé of Petite Sirah - This is a fuller-bodied Rosé, revealing itself as it warms in the glass. 88 pts WE, Silver Medal, SFIWC 2022

The Ed Kurtzman Estate Grown Petite Sirah Trio is $85, a 23% discount to the retail price of $110, including free shipping anywhere in the Continental USA. Click here to purchase.

Offer 4: Magnum Madness! – 33% off Petit Sirah and Cuvée Cerise - Very Limited

Everything looks better en magnum. Our fourth and final offer is a Theopolis Magnum Madness 2-pack. You choose either two magnums of Petite Sirah or Cuvee’ Cerise. Both are drinking well and are a great crowd pleaser.

• 2018 and 2019 Petite Sirah Magnum ($200) – Just 8 2-packs are available

• 2018 and 2019 Cuvée Cerise Magnum ($200) – Just 8 2-packs are available

Our magnums retail for $150 each. For BersekerDay, each Magnum Madness 2-pack is $200, a 33% discount to the retail price of $300. As with our other offers, this includes free shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.

Click Here to Purchase the Petite Sirah Magnums

Click Here to Purchas the Cuvée Cerise Magnums

Lucky Number 14 (7 x 2) Magnum Raffle

In honor of BerserkerDay 14, we have decided that two “lucky” Berserkers who purchase and comment in this thread will receive a magnum of our 2017 Estate Grown Petite Sirah. These are the last 2 magnums of the vintage, and we’d like them to go to the Berserker community.

Remember: To place your order, just click here.

It should be easy from there to order away!

Shipping

We ship to most states in the USA, except for AK, DE, KY, MI, MS, RI, and SD.

If your state is among the few we do not ship to, please email info@theopolisvineyards.com, and we will find a way to get you the wines.

And finally… I met Todd French!

4 Likes

Oh, SNAP!

I was HOPING that photo made it in your listing!

Folks, she’s larger than life, a true gem of a human, and that’s one of my favorite photos…the amazing Theodora Lee!!

5 Likes

Yes. Patrick thought it was a great idea, and I am so glad he agreed. By the way, Patrick is wonderful guy and a creative genius.

2 Likes

Hi. In on the 6 pack. Have seen your offers the last couple years and not sure why I have not ordered yet. Fixed that this year. :smiley:

Getting the 6 pack too! Regretted not purchasing from you last year!

Obsessed with your wines - got the 6 pack too. Thanks!

@s.spewock Thank you so much for your order and so glad you fixed it this year. Cheers

1 Like

So glad you were able to grab a 6 pack this year, and thanks so much for your support.

1 Like

Hi, what is the 6th bottle in the six-pack?

If you’re referring to Offer 1, you get a 2nd bottle of 2020 Petite Sirah.

1 Like

In for a six-pack! It’s been a while since I had a California petite sirah (since moving out of the state!) so I’m looking forward to these! (And the Anderson Valley is one of my favourite places in all the world!)

@M1a_U Patrick is correct that you get two bottles of the 2020 Estate Grown Petite Sirah as party of the 6 pack

2 Likes

@S_Bayless Thank you so much for your support of Theopolis Vineyards, and hope you enjoy the 6 pack.

1 Like

Order in… @Theodora_Lee please ship when the weather is more agreeable. Thank you!

Ordered a 6 pack! Excited to try these!

1 Like

Signed up for a Sampler, first time with Theopolis!

Got the a few of the offers this year after getting it previous years and loving it. These are GREAT wines and have turn on a friend who is making their first BD purchase from Theopolis this year!

Ms Theo! @Theodora_Lee , so great to see you here after we loved on your pinots at IPNC this past summer! Can’t wait to experience some of that Petite Sirah magic!! Was really torn between the 4-pack and 6-pack, but couldn’t pass up a bottle of your exquisite pinot!

@Carrie_Morgan Thank you for your support, and we will look at your location, and ship with the weather is agreeable.

Enjoy, and let us know what you think of our wines. Thanks for trying our wines.

1 Like