Offer Ended! **Bonus Bottle** Deaver Wines *NEWBIE*..Port (Mission, Zin), Zin, Petite, Alicante..30% off, Ship Incl

Hello Everyone,
Have to head home to pack for an early morning Z.A.P. event in San Francisco. If any of you Berserkers are attending please stop by for a visit at our pouring area! I will still be checking the BD14 site throughout the evening and weekend for any questions or comments…
Thank you soo much for your interest in our wines!

1 Like

Was just heading out door and saw order from Jackson…thank you very much and hope you enjoy the port! Post a comment to get in on the Monday drawing…

1 Like

recently discovered port and it’s everything i’ve wanted wine to be for years (haven’t been much a wine drinker, obviously - mostly whiskey to date) - thanks for your offerings! And thanks for the added awesome bonus deal on an already fantastic deal - you’re my only BD order, best deal around today imo.

Have a great night and thank you for your order, you will really enjoy the port!!

Just ordered the 3-pack sampler. Eagerly looking forward to trying your wines!

In for both samplers, looking forward to trying the range. Thanks!

@bddehn would it be possible to add some add’l non-BD ports to my order? I looked around your site more and am thinking to make myself a grand tasting party by adding a bottle each of the Alicante Bouschet, Petite Sirah, and California ports. Happy to pay the usual shipping on these adds, just thought it might be efficient to bundle the lot together.
If it doesn’t matter or I should just place the order, as same address will be noted for packaging, just let me know.

1 Like

WOW…what day. Just finished all day pour at ZAP SanFrancisco!! Lots of fun and had several berserkers stop by table… Now out to dinner at Cafe Tira Misu? Wife says it’s great. Will check back later… Keep orders coming in!! Thanks all

2 Likes

Good morning Berserkers, Happy Sunday.
Sale will be finalized Monday morning at 10:00. Thank you for your orders!!

Thanks for the fast shipping and the bonus bottle. Finally got to open up a bottle today. The Zin port was a gorgeous ruby/purple. Definite strawberry/red fruit aroma and the sweetness came through on the nose. Very fruity when drunk. There’s no mistaking this for anything other than a dessert wine, although, I see myself reducing it as a sauce for bacon blue cheese dates or pouring over vanilla ice cream. Very nice. Hope your berserker day went well.

Will definitely buy more when I go through the ports.

Drank the 2018 Alicante Bouschet last night - very nice wine :+1: