OFFER CLOSED - The Library Wines are SOLD OUT, but still ~25% off single vineyard CHENIN BLANC and the best CABERNET FRANC in Cali!

Thanks for the returning support Nick and I am glad that you have enjoyed the wines!

1 Like

A story to share over a bottle!

1 Like

not fair! but also fair - you coming to Falltacular?

I dont actually know about Falltacular! Please give me some info!

if only we had a robust search function…oh, wait…

Nice to see you here! Good Luck Today! Check out my post & hope to see you soon.

1 Like

A robust search function?! Blowing my millenial mind! Thanks Todd, appreciate the assist…bottling prep all day yesterday (and this afternono after the drops)

Alice! Great to see you here as well! Hope it all goes well and we need to come over for that visit soon

In for a 6-er of the winemaker’s pack!

My CellarTracker handle is cabfrancophile–I was really into Loire Cab Franc when getting into wine. While my interests have expanded, CF is still my first love.

Thanks for sharing your wines here, Taylor. I am looking forward to them!

2 Likes

In for an Intro 6 Pack

Looking forward to tasting these!

1 Like

Hi Taylor! Got my order in for your Chenin Blanc! Love that wine! Thanks for the great offer today hope you are well! Give Willow a pet for us! :wink:

Walt

1 Like

Hey @TBerkley - You’re Cab Franc rose’ is KILLER.

Can I order just a 6-pack of Rose’ at the BD15 price? Let me know.

I couldn’t get the BD15 code to work on individual regularly priced bottles.

1 Like

Thanks for the offers. Ordered a Franc-ophile. Looking forward to trying them.

1 Like

Patrick, sorry, that was meant to read that the Offers represented 25% of regularly priced wines. I put together separate packages with the BD15 discounts, available through the links. Apologies if that didn’t read correctly/was confusing!

Let me know your thoughts when you do, Im exceedingly happy with the way these new wines are showing!

Walt, will do! Thanks for the support! It was actually Willow’s birthday yesterday, so she got ALL the pets!

Happy to extend that offer to you Patrick. If you order it regularly, I will discount it on the backend for you and refund the difference.

Aw, thanks man! I’m heading out with my wife but when we get home I’ll place the order.

Your CF rose’s are great young, and I think they are going to age extremely well.

1 Like