Offer closed. Thank you! iOTA- Oregon Pinot and Chard from the Eola Amity Hills AVA

Can’t wait to try it!!
champagne.gif

1 Like

All good Don - since I didn’t see an email confirmation I was just making sure - no rush. Especially on the shipping, I am in NJ and we are getting 6-9’’ of snow. March is usually when things start to open up at best. Looking forward to them.

1 Like

Ordered the front cellar. I have enjoyed your Pino’s in the past

1 Like

Glad to hear that Stewart, and nice to see your order again! Hope you enjoy these vintages too! [cheers.gif] Don

Hey James,

Are you taking visitors? I’d enjoy meeting you and picking up a back cellar, versus local shipping.

Thanks.

Hi Brady, I sent you a PM. Thanks for the question!
Don

thanks for extending. all of reviews got me. order in for back cellar. looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Thank YOU Jessica! Hope you enjoy the wines from my “back cellar!” [cheers.gif] Don

Really appreciate the above and beyond customer service from Johanna and Don - excellent communication on shipping logistics.

Thanks the kind words Greg! And thank you for working with me regarding FedEx. I think the “Hold at location” option is a very good idea these days for anyone that doesn’t mind picking up from their nearest FedEx Office or Walgreens location. I’m glad you are giving it a try, and hope it works out much better than waiting for a driver to show up! [cheers.gif] Don

Had my first iOTA Pinot this weekend here in Chicago at North Pond Cafe. It was offered on the pairing menu with Lamb Tartare. Both were delicious.

Wonderful to hear Paul! Thanks for sharing! I will make sure to visit North Pond next time I’m in Chicago.