Offer closed. Thank you! iOTA- Oregon Pinot and Chard from the Eola Amity Hills AVA

Ditto for me

1 Like

iOTA is a year after year purchase for me. The Sandbergs couldn’t be nicer people if they tried.

2 x Back Cellar sixers in!

2 Likes

Thanks for another order Terry! Yup, I’ll be watching for the best weather window to make sure you get the wine in good shape. (not slushy, Ha!) Don

1 Like

In for a 6-pack!

1 Like

Order sent for 2 “Back Cellar”

1 Like

Got the order Rhodes. Thank you very much and hope you enjoy the wines! We’ll be in touch with a possible ship date once the weather warms more through the Rockies. Usually opens late February or early March. Cheers! Don

All my best customers drink like a yak! [snort.gif]

Iota wines are always an easy BD purchase. Thanks for bringing another great offer this year.

1 Like

Thank you sir for your continued support! flirtysmile

Thanks so much Mariano! champagne.gif Don

1 Like

Thanks for trying our wines Brian! [cheers.gif] Don

Thanks for the order Geoff! Hope all is well in TX. [cheers.gif] Don

Here’s a link to iOTA Cellars Pinot noir on Cellar Tracker[url]www.cellartracker.com/list.asp?fInStock=0&Table=List&iUserOverride=0&Wine=Iota+Pinot+Noir+Pelos+Sandberg+Vineyard#selected%3DW3930831_1_K66bb69f83299600751343deba1ec6a9e/url] [soap.gif] shamefully, Don

3B96AB02-B49A-44EC-888A-E323EB3DA0AD.jpeg
Drinking the 2011 tonight. So freaking delicious. Earthy, red cherries, a little mushrooms funk. Medium acidity. Damn these are good!

2 Likes

Wow, that describes it well but what happened to that label? LOL [wow.gif]

Dumb wine fridge shelves aren’t spaced out enough.

1 Like

Hi Don - just looking at all my orders today, I think your site said we’d get an email confirmation in 1-4 days, correct? Just making sure I didn’t do something wrong…which has been known to happen on BerserkerDay

Hi Eric, yes we are delightfully buried in paperwork! You’ll see a receipt sometime over the weekend and we’ll be in touch about shipping. The shipping route will need to warm up a little before we can ship. It’s usually late winter/early spring for safe passage and we check with you first to make sure you’re home. Hope that works for you. Thx Don

in for a “Back Cellar” (6 bottles)!!

Got it! Thanks Raciel! We’ll send a receipt this weekend and plan shipping as soon as it warms up a little. Don champagne.gif