Ocelli Cellars - Washington Grenache - Offers Extended thru 1/30

Ocelli Cellars is here with three amazing offers only for wineberserkers, along with 25% off additional bottles and discounted shipping rates.

At Ocelli Cellars, we focus exclusively on Grenache sourced from various sites in Washington. Our goal is to showcase the diversity of sites and styles that Grenache can deliver, so you won’t see any other varieties blended in our wines. You also won’t find big, jammy, over-extracted Grenache from us. If you like A Tribute To Grace, Gramercy, or Kerloo Grenache, I think you’ll like our wines.

In 2023, we are looking to open our first tasting room, and so we are offering some great deals to help us fund that new and exciting venture!

Inaugural Wine Re-Release: 2012 was our first vintage, and we bottled just one wine, our 2012 Columbia Valley Grenache. As it was our first release, we held back a few cases in our library, but we are going to pull some of those out and offer them to Berserkers. We recently opened a bottle, and the fruit flavors are still vibrant and pretty, and it is starting to take on some earthy notes. For only $48 (before 25% BerserkerDay discount), this is a great opportunity to see how well WA Grenache can age. Only 48 bottles available, so don’t wait to jump on this deal.

Rose 6 pack Sale: We still have a few cases of our 2021 Grenache Rose available, and we are offering a killer deal on what we have left. Regular price on a 6 pack would be $108, for BerserkerDay we are offering a 6 pack for $60. Only 32 six packs available, so don’t wait to jump on this deal. No restriction on number of 6 packs per purchase.

Sampler Pack Offer: 3 Bottle Sampler pack including one each of our 2019 Grenache wines for $70 ($104 value). That’s 3 bottles of Washington Grenache for only $70 - That’s totally berserker! At this price, it’s first come, first serve until it’s gone.

How to Order: Follow this link to our online store. Add the offers you want as well as any additional bottles you’d like. Use Discount Code BERSERKERDAY25 to get 25% off additional purchases at checkout, and choose BerserkerDay Shipping as the shipping option to get $30 flat rate shipping for up to 6 bottles, $50 shipping for 7-12 bottles, and $70 shipping for 13+ bottles. Unfortunately we cannot ship to KY or UT.

Ocelli Cellars Berserkerday 14 wines:

2021 Grenache Rosé $18: Our second vintage of rosé, this wine spent about 18 hours on skins to extract just the right amount of color, was fermented to complete dryness, and malolactic fermentation was blocked to retain the bright acidity and freshness. The perfect summer sipper, this bright and engaging pink wine has a lot going on! Creamy dreamy strawberry, hints of grapefruit and tropical notes, it finishes with a rather appropriate accompaniment of shortcake and a sprinkling of savory herb notes.

2019 Columbia Valley Grenache $28: The 2019 vintage of our Columbia Valley Grenache is a departure from our normal program. We were only able to get fruit from a single vineyard in 2019, and so this vintage of our Columbia Valley bottling is a blend of the two blocks of Grenache we got, which brings two different clones of Grenache together. This is a bright and fresh Grenache, bringing rose petals, candied violets, cherry, and vanilla in a compelling aroma. On the palate comes a bold mix of savory baking spice, red and dark red fruit, and a hint of dried herbs. All of these flavors and aromas are wrapped together and result in a pleasantly fruit forward finish complimented by velvety tannins.

2019 French Creek Block 11 Grenache $38: Block 11 is all Grenache clone 3, which was originally imported into the US in the 1880s for a University of California test vineyard. This is also the clone of Grenache that many of the vineyards in Washington have planted. This Grenache has a delightfully silky mouthfeel, a nose and palate that is chock full of vibrant strawberry & raspberry, mixed with a light touch of cream. These fresh fruit flavors start bright & vibrant, and then transition to a moderately tannic, sweet tart finish.

2019 French Creek Block 20 Grenache $38: Block 20 is all Grenache clone 515, which was originally imported into the US in 1997. This clone tends to bring some savory baking spice notes to the finished wine. Block 20 features rich, dense, dark red fruit mingling with notes of allspice and cloves. The palate is brimming with raspberry and blackberry, the fruit notes accented by a hint of dark chocolate, which carries into the finish with just a touch of salinity. This wine is rich and intense right now and will certainly reward some time in the cellar.

Order in. Can’t wait to try your grenache! Thanks for putting together such a nice offer for BD.

1 Like

Thanks Steve, I look forward to hearing what you think!

1 Like

Year after year, this great offer struts around like a peacock, and year after year it delivers. Best of luck with the tasting room!

1 Like

First BD Early Purchase order in the books! Looking forward to your sampler and some Rose, thanks for the deals!

2 Likes

Thanks Billy, I hope you enjoy them!

Order in - These are great wines, thanks for the offering.

1 Like

Thanks Pete!

1 Like

The big day is here! Thanks everybody that purchased on preview day.

In for a sampler and a 2012! Really excited about this as I LOVE WA Grenache.

1 Like

Thanks Scott! We love Washington Grenache as well, which is why that is all we make. Hope you enjoy the wines!

1 Like

Great Grenache deals from Ocelli this year. Buy confidently Berserkers!

Thanks Matt, hope you are doing well!

2 Likes

Ordered the rose and the grenache, pretty big newbie to wine in general but I’m excited to try some fun wines. Have a great one!

1 Like

Just ordered the 3 sample pack. @John_Peacock. I think i messed up on the shipping method and my order has been complete.

1 Like

No worries Phililp, I’ll reach out shortly to get the shipping fixed.

Jean, I hope you enjoy the wines!

We love a good Grenache! :wine_glass:

1 Like

Looking forward to trying your grenache!

2 Likes