NYC - Super Tuscan

If there is room, I will come and bring a 2003 XYZ. If there is room for two, we will also bring a 2003 ABC, that is well-known but a lower price point, and I will pour them both blind. XYZ has an auction price equal to 80% more than I paid for it in 2007 and ABC has an auction price equal to 55% less than what I paid for it in 2006. Seems like an interesting comparison.

Right now the max for the table is 16 and we are at 16. But you know how this goes. Someone will bail. I’ll ask for a roll call again on Friday and hopefully we have some drops.

Was great to see you last night. Amazing wines. Great people. Russell is so awesome.

Hope to see you soon.

I’m still in and will bring a 2015 Tignanello.
-brian

An important work meeting just got moved to that night.

With regrets, I am out

Enjoy, everyone

Still good for the 29th with the 07 Tignanello. Also looking into a second bottle of something else as a backup just in case.

sorry to hear

1 Like

@AaronR actually you were first on the waitlist, the first spot is yours if you want it

@J_a_y_H_a_c_k you are second on the waitlist… I’m sure there will be one more cancellation, so stay alert…

I am still coming. Looking forward to seeing you again Peter.

Has the food menu been finalized?

I told Laura the theme and she’s putting something together. I have full confidence it will be good. If there is an issue or allergy, there’s lots of additional options to supplement.

Brilliant, count me in.

I’ll bring the 1994 Solaia if that’s OK.

awesome

I’m still planning to come.

1 Like

Doing a super tuscan dinner without sassicaia feels weird. So I am going to bring two wines.

2010 Le Pergole Torte
2001 Sassicaia

@PeterB can you update the wines I am bringing? See you next week.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Still in. I will bring 06 Oreno. If I can locate the older Grattamaco and/or Biserno, I will bring that as well.

1 Like

OK everyone… we have quite a lineup for Monday… going to be great. If you can’t make it, just let me know. There is a hard cap of 16 and we have one on the waitlist. Thanks!

Me: 2013 Guado al Tasso, 2015 Oreno, 2012 Vin Santo
Phil Lukeman: 2003 Oreno
Sam Kwak: 2007 Tignanello
Joseph Grassa +1: Several lovely bottles
John Ehrling: 2010 la pergole torte, 2001 Sassicaia
B Caputo: 2015 Tignanello
Matt Citrang: 2009 Castello dei Rampolla Sammarco Toscana IGT
Diane Kessler: 2006 Le Pergole Torte
Julie C 2006 La Spinetta Sezzana
Tom Simons: 2016 Le Macchiole Paleo
Aambak : 2006 Oreno
David S +1: '15 Castello dei Rampolla Sammarco, '01 Grattamacco Bolgheri Rosso Superiore
Aaron R: 1994 Solaia

Waitlist: Jay

1 Like

Looking forward to tomorrow!. Normally people bring stems/durands to beserker events: is this necessary/allowed for corkbuzz?

I was looking forward to this offline, unfortunately I have to drop out due to circumstances beyond my control. Sorry.

Sorry to hear.
@J_a_y_H_a_c_k a spot has opened if you are still interested?