NYC - Super Tuscan

They have lots of stems. Don’t bring anything. Thx.

Stems at Corkbuzz are good. This used to be my after work spot.

Just remember. This is Corkbuzz Union Square, 13 e 13th street. (Not the one in Chelsea Market).

Any of you double decanting before arriving? Im going to double decant mine.

I probably should to be honest, but won’t have the time.

yes double decanted for sediment.

Peter thank you organizing the this wine dinner. Wines, service, food were well orchestrated. thanks everyone for thoughtful curation of wines. good to see everyone! so many standouts.

2 Likes

I had such a great time. Thanks Peter.

It was definitely a lovely night with some great wines.
Was very nice to meet some new folks and see some others again. Was a warmly and efficiently hosted night from corkbuzz and organized well by Peter. thanks!
Brian

Many thanks to Peter for setting up the event, and thanks to all who attended for contributing to a very welcoming environment for a newcomer. I’ll have to make sure I keep an eye out for more of these!

1 Like

I posted a new idea in case anyone is interested

Great evening. Thanks everyone for bringing some great wine, and thank you @PeterB for setting it all up!

Someone with a nice phone took a photo of this excellent evening. Will they post to the board?

Sangiovese based

Dessert and Sparkler (missing the Champagne from Corkbuzz, and a white)

I dont have the group pic, but I have wine pics.

Bordeaux styled

1 Like

I have the group pic! Unfortunately I don’t have any which does not have Peter obscures.

3 Likes

This was a wonderful evening of great wines and a great group of wine lovers. Thank you for organizing, Peter!

Would be great to see some notes.

Always lurking in the corner that one

I didn’t take any notes that night, but I posted rough ideas on where I thought the wines were aging wise on my IG last night. https://www.instagram.com/vino_da_tavola/

I have a bunch more thoughts never put to paper, but in my head, if there is any wine your are particularly wondering about.

1 Like