NYC Rookies - Southern Italian Dinner 11/30

Can you add me to this one?
Not sure what I’m bringing, I don’t own a single bottle from southern italy, but I’m sure I’ll find something good.
Thanks

Done.

I’ll be bringing a Benanti Rovittello 2004.

If someone drops out, let me know, I need an excuse to get out of the house.

Mike - If you are interesting in coming I will add you to the reservation. Nobody needs to drop out.

umm 15 people, how does anyone get a taste? Just curious?

Someone just dropped out. Let me know.

If anyone else is looking for a wine to bring, board member Rob Panzer (down to earth) has a bunch of Passopisciaro wines in stock (Mt Etna). I was going to order one myself, but could be fun to get a few so we have a nice flight. Link is herehttp://www.downtoearthwines.net/products-page/italy/ PM me ASAP if you want to join in.

I ordered 3 bottles, Tony C is taking one and there’s one left over if anyone else needs something to bring. We’ll have a little horizontal of 2013 contradas.

2013? Did you mean 2011?

Happy to take down the third as a my other bottle, unless anyone else wants to!

I’ll also be bringing a 2010 Cos Maldafrica.

-DR

Sorry, but my Monday just got bad. have fun!!

Work thing came up, will definitely be there but may be more like 7:15 - 7:30 than 7…

Sorry!

-Dennis

Looks like I should still be able to make this. Planning on bringing the SP 68 Bianco from Occhipinti and an 06 aglianico from the Basilicata region.

Does anyone have a view in stemware here? Bring our own to be safe?

With 10 people and even more wines than that I don’t think you can ever go wrong bringing extra glasses.

I’d describe it as more than adequate.

Can’t speak to quantity, but on my visit the quality of the stemware was pretty good.

-DSR

Thanks!