NYC Feb 12 Peking Duck House Midtown

Must be the guest of honor. neener I haven’t started advertising yet.

I was hoping to join, but realized that I will just be returning from a boys’ weekend. Hopefully I can make it to an offline soon…

Bump.Come on guys. Ruining our reputation for great offlines for people we have never met. Whatever happened to the time we had a wedding celebration for a couple who were married the day before and no one had even met before?i

Bump.Come on guys. Ruining our reputation for great offlines for people we have never met. Whatever happened to the time we had a wedding celebration for a couple who were married the day before and no one had even met before?i

Jay, Count me in.

Cannot make it sorry…

Add me as a likely. I could use some wine after this week’s floor adventures.

I’ll try to bring a new world wine, a riesling, and something that Robert Alfert writes about but I’m limited by what’s in the fridge currently so we’ll see.

Is this a Berserker’s only thing or are significant others allowed?

I updated the first post with a list. Please let me know if you can make it.

Brent, are you still interested?

Rules? In a knife fight? We don’t have no stinkin’ rules. Whatever makes you happy. I spoke to my wife about it this morning and there is a good chance she will come.

I can’t decide between a 2005/2006 Hospices Burgundy or a 2015 Drouhin Beaune Clos des Mouches in the just for fun category. OR I can bring something else if Craig wants to go for a different style. Let’s just say if Alfert doesn’t like it, I will probably have it in my cellar.

I found my small stash of 2006 Pignan so I will bring one of those. Burgundy for Saxum fans :slight_smile:

Can the other Jay bring his dogs, too? I don’t imagine they can drink all that much.

We may not have rules. The Health Department, not so much. In New York, we generally do not allow people to bring their dogs to restaurants just so they can annoy other diners. The legislature is also considering, and may have already enacted, a law making it a crime to have a fake emotional support animal, not that Jay’s dogs are such. They are just cute little lunch morsels for Jordan Whitehead’s dog. Jay can bring his dog to my house (he has done so before) when we have a summer event, but I think PDH would not approve.

Oh yeah, just what we need - the Bumpus hounds!

I’m in for Monday barring unexpected calamities. Very small chance Arnold might join us. I’ll pester him for a decision this weekend.

I’ll bring a 1994 Karl Lawrence Cabernet and a 375 of 2001 Rieussec which showed really well recently.

Edited to add: Unless other attendees are Sherry lovers by any chance?

Looking good for me & the wife joining the festivities. We’ll bring an appropriately aged Burgundy and a decent white.

I don’t have any Burg of note, so am planning to bring one of my favorite lighter reds, a 2015 Dutraive Fleurie Le Clos Cuvée Vieilles Vignes

Sounds great to me. I love Cru Bojo but don’t drink enough of it.

I think I should bring this because it is the longest wine name in my cellar, but will probably bring something better:

2008 Chereau-Gunther Muscadet de Sèvre-et-Maine Comte de St. Hubert Château du Coing de St. Fiacre.

You suck.

-tommy bologna