NYC Berserkerfest Friday, Oct 19th at Barbetta

Mystery Science Berserkerfest 3000?

Guess it is a good thing that thePax and Favia didn’t sell at auction? newhere

Hey papa, is 19th and 20th good for you?

Leo, any day I get to drink with you is good so…yes the 19th and 20th should be fine. [thumbs-up.gif]

Cool, so we’ll call it 19th & 20th

Wow I’m finding incredibly cheap airfare, if anyone from Seattle is thinking about attending they should book now.

Bring your bike or at least some riding clothes Old Man. I’m gonna abuse you. [cheers.gif]

In your dreams Sweetheart. [training.gif]

Is it absolutely set for PDH again?

The dates are fine…but request (if possible) change in venue.

I’ll ask around but PDH is going to be the cheapest, frankly. Finding large spaces in NYC for parties like this costs $$$$.

I understand. Just getting a little “stale.” Come to Philly - almost everything is BYO [cheers.gif]

Same here, with RT from LAX to JFK for $300. Thats too cheap to use miles and can save those for a Europe trip.
Need to check with the boss, as we have a new puppy and will be on a single income by then.

Mike,

I hope you can make it!!!

I need my NY fix… checking flights and hotels…

Yeah! Hope you make it, Lovely! flirtysmile

I had so much fun at last year’s edition, which was my first WB event. Walking into Barbetta on the first night, I had all of the “first day at a new school” anxieties, but Leo’s warm welcome bear-hug quickly put me at ease.

Definitely count me in for both days for this year’s event.

I’m in.

Sounds good – 19 & 20 works for me. I had a great time the last time at PDH and look forward to seeing everyone.

In

Im interested