NYC Berserkerfest Friday, Oct 19th at Barbetta

So was the other guy, but he didn’t have a plastic cover over the water.

So was the other guy, but he didn’t have a plastic cover over the water.[/quote]

And he turned the water into wine. You’ve yet to do anything that impressive. neener

And he turned the water into wine. You’ve yet to do anything that impressive. neener[/quote]
Obviously you’ve never been at one of the Seders I’ve conducted. We drink really good wine. Better than the wimpy stuff you’re used to.

19th and 20th

Can’t do the 26th 27th

You guys taking new recruits? Would love to make the trek down from CT.

Everyone is welcome. Except for . . . well, he knows who he is.

You’re going to drop over but I enjoyed a 2010 Carlisle Zinfandel the other night with my Asian-spiced Baby Back ribs for the 4th. Not so much a 2000 Pride Cab (bleh).

Carlisle Zins with grilled meat, especially spiced grilled pork, are a perfect pairing. I am not at all surprised that you recognize the geratness of that combination.

We don’t really have any optimal dates.
We’ll just have to play it by ear. Whatever is planned for Sunday will probably be doable.

Being I haven’t made a WB event yet…this might be the right time and place. I can probably bring up 5-6 guys from the Maryland/DC area that are also members of this board (though they’re lurkers) and can also likely convince another 5-10 guys from the board to travel a bit. Let’s make this happen.

“The SQN Mafia.” Awesome. You’ll fit right in. [berserker.gif]

interested in attending, but 19-20 won’t work for me

I am very interested, but have no preference between the proposed dates at this point.

Cool, looking forward to meeting you!

So far it looks like we’re shoting for 19th&20th

I’m interested too. Both those dates should work.

Man, if someone within 2 miles lights a cigarette there’ll be a huge explosion thanks to the alcoholic fumes.

Really? Guys who like wine with flavor? That’s great. I was thinking something like an Aubert pinot verticle to see if Salil and Jay will burst into flames just by being in the same building.

You’ve already inflicted Aubert Pinot upon us before (one of the BYO dinners for Leo’s blind group.) It burned.

I thought you would find something new to horrify me with this time…

Oh, and any/all of those dates work, I’ll be there.

How about a Quilceda Creek table? I did open one of the 2003s for my birthday bash, but by that point you were probably already pickled from the four previous flights and you might not remember. neener

How about a Berserkerfest with the common theme of bring your worst expensive wine? Everyone brings SQN and QC. [drinkers.gif]