NYC 5/15

Take me off please. Other plans for that weekend. I’m assuming Ace C (#7) is me.

Got it Matt

Attendance list stand as follows then:

1. Michael C
  2. Michael C friend
  3. Alex Valdes
  4. Tony G
  5. Rodrigo B
  6. Tom R
  7. Dan B
  8. Julie C
  9. Mike C
  10. Henrik Liu

Micheal- happy to do that. Broad strokes I was thinking of brining one of the Remoissenet library release wines, a Champagne, and of course some Riesling. I’ll look through CT later and sort out a few concrete options and get back to everyone

Thinking of bringing either a 1995 Comtes or a 2002 Cristal

For red Burg, between the following:
1967 Remoissenet Clos des Chenes
1969 Remoissenet Vougeot 1er Cru
2012 de Montille Malconsorts
2001 Clos des Lambrays

Let me know if y’all have any preferences

I am gonna bring these for me and my buddy:

2013 Rousseau Clos de la Roche
2000 Amiot CDLR
blind
2007 Chevillon Cailles

01 Lambrays may be fun with the 00 Lignier.

Thinking 2007 M-G NSG Chaignots to go across Chevillon. And then maybe 2007 d’Angerville Taillepieds to go with the 2007s or else Ultramarine BdN or Rose or 1999 Bize Marconnets.

How many bottles per person are you all thinking?

I was gonna bring 4 for me and my friend, but I’m also limited by having to fly with it.

However many you’d like. Noreetuh is always a fun organised chaotic experience. I usually bring 4-6 (gotta have backups), open 2-4 (there’s usually friends dining there I end up sharing with, I play it by ear), and order a thing or two from the list. Bring a bottle or 6, doesn’t really matter, it’s a fun time regardless.

1 Like

I’ll bring 2 bottles or a mag of champagne(s). I’ll update or post once finalized. Likely one aged. 2002 Dom P2 and grower champagne.

The p2 was drinking great last fall. Looking forward to a fun night!

I’m thinking of bringing a West Coast Cab with some age to ‘balance out’ the red burgs, which are my fav. Any thoughts or objections?

Fine with me! Know this is not anyone’s first rodeo, but if possible, I recommend a double decant for anyone bringing older red wines (e.g., I may even double decant my ‘07s) to avoid sediment.

Bringing 81 Montelena.

damn … just saw this.

We still have room if you want to join

FYI, I’m expecting to bring a friend but think there’s still enough room even with that

That fills up our 10 top then.

I wish I could but I would be there around 830-9pm. #raincheck

It was nice meeting everyone last night!

A fun evening for sure!