NEWBIES - please read for instructions

Hey Newbies!

This is a great opportunity you will NOT want to miss, trust me. Once BerserkerDay gets closer, the action will be fast, and people won’t take much time to research the offers, as they come too quickly. Here is your chance to get some exposure prior to BerserkerDay, as I will open this to the public (and remove this instructional post) on Jan 20, close it just before I start launching offers on BerserkerDay (but it will remain open on Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers)

INSTRUCTIONS:

DO NOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR OFFER WHATSOEVER!!!

I can’t stress that enough, and if I see anything about an offer (which is to be created/placed in the Pre-Launch forum only) I will remove it.

Introduce yourselves, your company, your theories, etc - basically this is an ‘about us’ opportunity for you, similar to what you have on your website. Add photos, definitely add personal/professional commentary, particularly if from Berserkers, as that will carry weight in a crowded field. I suggest you don’t get wordy, however, and just stick with highlights, but let the community meet you so they can target you as a potential purchase on BerserkerDay

Post your Newbie Intro thread in this forum, as a new thread (not a reply in this thread), and start the thread Subject with NEWBIE INTRO, in all caps, then follow with your winery/company name. Use the ‘NEW’ topic icon for the thread/post, but if you forget, no big deal, as I can easily edit/add it.

Feel free to post questions here in this thread, rather than reach out privately, as many have the same questions.

Post your Newbie Intro thread/topic by Jan 19th, but if you are late, it will still be included, you’ll just get fewer eyes on it, as I will be sending out a forum-wide private message on the 13th, and among the topics touched on will be Newbie Intros, so the whole forum will know to expect them on the 20th

PLEASE HAVE YOUR NEWBIE INTROS COMPLETED BY TOMORROW, JANUARY 19TH!

I’m posting them publicly on Wednesday Jan 21, so please have them finished, in this forum (separate threads), and let me or Brig know if you have questions

Remember, I’m releasing these to the public tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

How are you do it? will the individual topics be visible in wine talk?

Elfin magic, but of course!

I’m just moving them right here into the BerserkerDay forum, then, on Preview Day, moving them back in hiding!

I think I did it right, but there is a learning curve here!

Yup, already moved it over for you

Hey Todd, just posted our (edited) intro. Hope we did it right!! newhere

Todd, a bit behind schedule here obviously, but just posed our newbie bio to this forum. Let me know if it’s OK or if anything needs adjusting. Thanks!

Hey Todd,
How do we become a Berserker Business? Did we miss the boat?