*NEWBIE* Proudly Old School Napa Cab Frac- Cab Sauv Blend; *Raffle* 25% Off + Free Shipping: *EXTENDED THROUGH WEEKEND*

Hello Wine Berserkers! I’m here reaching out to introduce myself and my newly released wine…

OFFER #1 - Curly St. James 2015 Spring Mountain Napa Valley

• 50% Cab Sauv 50% Cab Franc blend from Spring Mountain.
  • Aged for 7 years before being released.
  • 25% off with Free Shipping.
  • Only 124 Cases Made

This is an old-school, classic-styled, lower alcohol wine that is similar to the Mayacamas and Corison approach, but with a distinct Cab Franc influence. More geeky wine detail we all love further down

Order Now!

CLICK HERE for 2015 Curly St. James Spring Mountain Napa Valley

A Note on Shipping: We Cannot ship to : Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, or Utah. Everything ships via UPS Ground

Wait, There’s More! Raffle Information

Every purchaser will be automatically entered into a raffle. Send Email to Samuel@curlystjames.com Subject WB 14 to enter raffle to to wine a bottle of 2013 Curly St. James: Raffle will take place Super Bowl Sunday. Good Luck!
Thank You so much and Happy Berserkerday 14!

Please reach out if you have any questions; either text or call: Seven zero Seven 363-0945
or email: samuel@curlystjames.com

The Wine: An elegant co-fementation of 50% Cabernet Franc 50% Cabernet Sauvignon. Curly St. James was designed to age. Proudly old-school in style, it’s a tribute to wines from the late 60’s, 70’s and 80’s that put Napa Valley on the map. This era produced wines that were refined, graceful and balanced. Curly St. James was created in their image.

The Journey: I was born and raised in the town of St. Helena within the Napa Valley, I spent much of my childhood working alongside both my father and uncle at the winery they started in the 1970’s. Along with all the fun winemaking activities such as stomping grapes and driving tractors, my dad taught me that making great wine starts in the vineyard. To truly understand the vintage, an intimate relationship with the vines is needed. This deep connection of winemaker to vineyard is the foundation my philosophy and can be experienced in every bottle.

Why Co-ferment Cab Franc and Cab Sauvignon? I had worked with co-fermenting Rhône varietals in the past in Washington, Australia, and New Zealand and co-fermented other varietals in Germany and California. I love the blending process usually done right before bottling but with Curly St. James I wanted to allow the varietals to integrate during the aging process to create a more complex wine.
influence

1 Like

Last purchase of the pre-sale for me. I’m in for a vertical. This wine sounded too good to pass up.

3 Likes

It is too good to pass up. Just had it tonight.

1 Like

That’s awesome Ray. Glad to hear it was a good choice. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

I’ve had it in the past and still have a couple bottles. Solid wine and worth a go for the vertical

1 Like

Jon- thank you kind words let me know what else you like that’s being listed today

1 Like

In for a vertical! Looking forward to these!

1 Like

Michael thank you for business. hope you enjoy BD 14

Grabbed a pair of the 15s, excited to try this new producer out!

@ray_ormand thank you again for all the recommendations. Did you try the 2015 or 2016 when we tasted together?

In for the vertical as I like both the Mayacamas and Corison style. Thank you.

1 Like

Had me at Spring Mtn & Cab Franc! In for vertical. Looking forward to trying

1 Like

@MikeR thank you for order. let me know when you try the wines

1 Like

@Tom_R_W fun to watch franc age. hope you enjoy and thank for the order

1 Like

If these are anything like the Mayacamus wines (as advertised), we are all in for a REAL treat! Just picked up 2 of the 15’s to give them a try! VERY EXCITED!

1 Like

This is excellent, thank you for the offer. I also Subscribed. Looking forward to these wines

EDpost: big fan of Mayacamas

1 Like

In for the vertical. Now I have no excuse to save the 2 remaining bottles of 2013 that I have been holding. Probably popping one of them this weekend. Looking forward to the new vintages.

@Jon_Martin your the man! when was the last time you had the 2013?