Includes (6 x 750ml bottles)
  • Schrader RBS (2 btls.)
  • Schrader GIII
  • Schrader T6
  • Schrader LPV
  • Schrader MB
  1. 2017 Schrader ‘Sparky’ Pack
    Price $2,350.00
    Includes (6 x 750ml bottles and 2 x 1.5L bottles)
  • Schrader Old Sparky 1.5L
  • Schrader Colesworthy 1.5L
  • Schrader RBS (2 btls.)
  • Schrader GIII
  • Schrader T6
  • Schrader LPV
  • Schrader MB

I have a limit of 10 of each… [snort.gif]

Well, if you look up the Old Sparky and the Colesworthy, they are going for about $900 each right now. So, take that $2350 - $1800, and that means the other 6 bottles are costing you $550 total (plus Schrader’s exhorbitant shipping charges).

Or, if you take the price of the first set, which is the 6 750ml bottles that they’re asking $1350 for and assume that’s a fair price for those wines, then it means you are paying $2350 - $1350 = $1000 for both the Old Sparky and Colesworthy magnums, so about $500 each. That’s a deal.

If you like Schrader, and you aren’t put off by their ridiculous shipping charges, this is actually a pretty good deal, particularly if you don’t get regular allocations of Old Sparky from them.

Got this email offer too. Too bad I am out of this kind of dough, tough times.

I can go for 9…but 10 is just too rich for my blood! [wink.gif]

Are 17s selling for that?

Yes, the 2017 Old Sparky and 2017 Colesworthy magnums are 900 and up. By the way, the rest of the offering is retailing around 300 and up per 750ml right now.

Colesworthy magnums have never priced equal on the secondary market with Old sparky have they? And if ten pack is the new limit I don’t see a premium holding. I’m wondering if I could call them tomorrow and be back on the list? (Don’t want back on, just wondering?)

mags all gone