New Round of Rhys Futures

See, that’s the problem, Jay, and why I want 500s [drinkers.gif]

I always seem to be wish-listing the chards, both Horseshoe and Alpine. So this is like Christmas in March for me!

Kevin, what bottle shape would be the 500s?
It would be interesting to have a jug or carafe looking bottle shape.

A jug would be awesome, but can’t imagine that’s going to happen.

I am a really big fan of the 375 format - please keep making these available.

wicker basket?

A Camelback bladder might be the most practical option.

Edited for contrast -

Very excited about the chardonnay cases of 375’s (perfect size for me). My favorite Rhys are chardonnay. And, I look for whites in 375 to start the night off- particularly with seafood! In for a case. woohoo!

Thanks Jeff.
How about a bota bag?

neener

Look for a summer release offer including 50mL centrifuge tubes of Skyline Pinot.

champagne.gif

This just blows me away. I love half-bottles, but when I logged in and saw the case minimum I figured, oh well, I’ll just grab a few 750’s when the regular offer comes out. So tonight I stumble upon this thread and, what do you know, within, what, maybe an hour after the first post raises the issue, half cases of 375’s and 500’s are on offer. Talk about listening to your customers! This is the sort of thing that keeps me lurking on wineboards and buying from a (select) few mailing lists – even though I already have way more wine than I know what to do with.

I, on the other hand, spotted the offer first thing this morning, jumped on a 375 case since that was the smallest quantity available and you never know how fast these offers will sell out, and tuned in 30 minutes later to see the half-case offer!

Not complaining. Not changing my mind. I’m just sayin.’

If you want to swap, Dave, just shoot us an email.

What? No screwcap option?

Just kidding - thanks for the great offer!

Can I just order the decorative wooden box at $0.00? Does that come with free shipping? :wink:

I’m in for 6 of the 500 & 375; thanks for the offer. Best customer service I’ve ever experienced!

If I did that, my case of 375 pinot futures wouldn’t appreciate it. I got exactly what I wanted. Thanks!!! [cheers.gif]

Thanks Kevin. In for the 375 6 pack. Can’t wait until spring 2015.

Thanks for the heads up on the 500 ml offer.