New Round of Rhys Futures

6 pack in, if only every winery had your attention to customer requests. Thanks so much Kevin!

There are few as adroit at taking my money.

Thanks, Kevin!

6 375: 225

6 500: 299

Does anyone in the Bay Area want to split a 6 pak of the 375 or 500?

omg. Kevin really wants my wife to shoot me.

That’s pretty cool.

I went in with another WBer to split the mixed case of 375ml pinot futures last fall. It’ll be a little more hassle re-shipping the half case, but it made it workable for me at least. Hopefully, this will be available next time.

Dammit, Kevin you are tempting me.

Isn’t 6 375’s a quarter case though?

How does one sign up for the baker’s dozen?

I don’t think 375s and 500s have ever been offered in a non-futures release, and I’m not sure they are going to be in the future, so we don’t really know what their regular price would be or will be.

But the 2012 Horseshoe chardonnay was just released at $69/bottle. The futures price is $37.42 per 375ml and $49.92 per 500ml. The 375ml is 54.2% of the cost of a 750ml, and the 500ml is 72.3% of the cost of a 750ml.

There is almost always some premium per ml for small and large formats, and those seem in the ballpark of what those would sell for normally, or maybe a shade cheaper?

Anyway, cool offering. I’m going to mull it over.

+1

Thanks for making this available Kevin! This hit at a bad time for my credit card so couldn’t do a full case of 750’s no matter how much I wanted to. The option of 6 500ml’s was too good to pass up so I had to jump on it. Your attention to customer service is amazing and very much appreciated!

+2 … since I asked for it, I had to order it when Kevin made it available … incredible customer service!

Loved the case of 375 for the pinot b/c there were 4 of them, and 3 of each seemed great :slight_smile:

a case (or even half case) Of chard is a bit much… i AM glad my regular allocations aren’t affected by this offering though.

still tempted by the half case tho!

Kevin,

I decided to test your system to see if it would let the “greedy” order more with the new “half-case” allocations. It did.

If that wasn’t your intent, you can do with my last order what you will - although I’m extremely grateful if it stands.

Thanks, as aways.

Denny

Denny, we knew that when we made the change but it was a necessary compromise. Thanks for testing the system though!

Totally my pleasure Jeff (or at least it will be next year and beyond).

Denny

I knew the 500s would be a hit!

Trust me, you want to own some “Shoe”… flirtysmile

TTT

[/quote]

Thanks for making this available Kevin! This hit at a bad time for my credit card so couldn’t do a full case of 750’s no matter how much I wanted to. The option of 6 500ml’s was too good to pass up so I had to jump on it. Your attention to customer service is amazing and very much appreciated![/quote]

What he said.

The six pack of 500s seem to be quite hit.

A great example of “it’s better to listen than think you know”, as I never would have guessed they would be that popular.

I will wait for the release for the 750’s. While I like the idea of the 375 and 500- I never seem to have any Rhys left over from the regular sized bottle!!

I just placed my order for the six pack of 500’s. I have 200ml Pelligrino bottles at home, so I can pour off some and fill those up if I decide I don’t want a full 500ml. Best of both worlds. Thanks Kevin. Like others have said, you make it super easy to take my money. [cheers.gif]