new carlisle offer cab and pinot!

Confirmation email just arrived. Given that it’s just one and one and based on tasting these six months ago I’m not going to be in a hurry to open either and I’ll probably not get to the cab for at least a decade.

Wished for 3 cab 2 pn, got 3 +1. I’m happy. As a data point, I’ve been on the regular list for around 15 years.

Wishlisted for the max. Got 3 pinot, 0 cab, surprisingly. Been on the list many, many years. Excited to try the pinot!

Wished for 4/3. Got 2 cab and 1 pinot. I’ve been buying since the 2009 vintage. I’m excited to try both wines down the road.

I hope the cab gets added to the winter or summer release.

Wishlisted max, got 1 cabernet. I’ve been buying since 2007 but in the last 5 years I’ve been buying 9-15 bottles a year.

Wished 2 & 2, got 1 Pinot, 2 Cab. Been buying for years, it really does seem to be random.

Got 3 cab, no pinot. I’m a happy camper!!

Ha! 2 cabs for me.

I’ll trade you one for one if you’re ever in socal!

That was the point. Mike wrote a program that gave each customer a number of entries based on years on the list that pulled entries out to allocate the wines automatically and randomly. An extremely fair system to allocate limited resources. Too bad not all wineries have this level of customer service.

1 & 1 here. Happy to get some!

Got two Pinot, look forward to those

No email for me

Assume no email means shut out?

Spent the last two hours refreshing my email. Just got an email saying I got 2 Pinot and 1 Cab.

Wished 4 Cabs and got 1…on the list for 10+ years.

2 Cabs, no Pinot - very happy just to snag a couple (although I would have loved to try the Pinot).

One cab for me. Suspect I’ll need to forget about it for a decade or so.

I got a single bottle of PN.

Requested two of each. I guess I got nothing. Haven’t heard.

Only been on the list for a couple years, which sounds like much less than many here.

Family member who has only been on a year as of the coming winter release for one Pinot, so truly was luck of the draw.