Neely Wine (NEWBIE) - We're FINISHED (Thank you to all our shoppers!)

Hi Tina,

Let me chat with my partner and get back to you on if/when we could visit.

Eric

1 Like

Hi @TinaJ , yes, please hold the Pinot and ship with the Grüner! Thank you! And how do I pay you for the Grüner? Can you add it to my credit card?

Alex Ritter - - you’re ON the Gruner Futures List!!

Carol,
Yes, your credit card is encrypted in our system, so I will ring up your Grüner Futures as soon as the product is created for our Spring Release, most likely in March. It doesn’t technically exist yet, as it will be bottled the end of February.

I’ll ship your Pinots & Grüner together, as soon as the GV releases.

THANK YOU!!

In for 3 bottles of the Neely Library Vertical (17-19) Bee Chardonnay and request sent for Gruner.

1 Like

Perfect!
I’ve got your Chard order & you’ve been added to the Grüner Futures list too!

Shall I hold the Chards until the Grüner releases the end of April & ship them together?

Your credit card is encrypted in our system, so I will ring up your Grüner Futures as soon as the product is created for our Spring Release, most likely in March. It doesn’t technically exist yet, as it will be bottled the end of February .

That will be great.

1 Like

@CKim

Chris - You’re IN!
We have you on our list for Grüner Veltliner Futures!!

@Stan_Widger

Stan-
We just received your order for the Single Vineyard Chardonnay & Pinot Sampler.
THANK YOU!!!

@Hoang_Pham

We’ve got your order for the 2019 Single Vineyard Pinot Blocks Sampler - many THANKS!!

1 Like

@michael_mee

We have your order for not one, not two, but THREE Library Verticals!
Thank you VERY much!!

Hey Chris-
Only $715 roundtrip for 2 ppl on Alaska Air (MN to SF) - thought you might want to take your other half to CA for a warm wine weekend? Could be a nice treat - especially if you need to apologize for making so many Berserker Day 15 purchases?.

You could even have @ToddFrench ship your new Wine Check bag here - and we could fill it up for you to take back??

Michelle Han - just got your order for a Library Vertical of Bee Chard & a Horizontal of 2016 Pinots - GREAT choices!!

Many Thanks!!

Jean Moore @Geoff_Moore
We’ve got your order for your Vertical Bee Chardonnay - thank you!!

Shridhar Deuskar -
Many thanks!
I have you down for Grüner Futures + our 19 Single Vineyard Pinot Sampler.

Would you like to make a reservation to come taste with us - and pick up your wines at the same time?
If so, pick your preferred date & time here:

If you pick a date after 2/6, I’ll have some of our just released (2/4/24) '21 Single Vineyard Chards & Pinots on the Estate Tasting Flight.

We are bottling the Grüner the end of Feb & it won’t be releasing until the end of April (Spring Release) - so you’ll just have to come back again in May?

@Sean_S

Sean,
I have you down for a Grüner Futures 3-pack!
Will you DM me your phone #?

Thank you!!

@Chris.O

Hi Chris,
I have your order for an 18 & 19 pinot horizontal - THANK YOU!!

Hey Stan, @Stan_Widger
I saw your note - wonderful to hear that you enjoy @ShaliniS’s wines for @brianmast & Jennifer’s Waits-Mast!

Thank you for admiring her winemaking, and choosing a sampler of Neely Wines to try!

Neely Wine WILL be in Santa Barbara for the World of Pinot Noir (WOPN) this year!

Thursday Night 2/29 at 7pm, Opening Night Party - We won’t be there yet, but some of Neely’s wines will be, we’ve sent the WOPN team our '21 Lucy’s Rosé of Pinot Noir, which they’ll be pouring, among others…

Friday 3/1 from 12-2, Santa Cruz Mountains AVA Luncheon Seminar Our Winemaker, @ShaliniS, will be presenting 2 wines, a Neely current release & a library pinot (I’ll be there too).

Friday VIP & Grand Tasting 3/1 from 2:30-6pm - We don’t have a table, but a couple of Neely Wine Pinots will be poured at the SCM AVA table

Saturday VIP & Grand Tasting on 3/2 afternoon - Our Assistant Winemaker, Virginia Orozco, and I will be pouring Neely Wine at our own table. And we’ll have Neely Wine in the Silent Auction that day too.

So, if you’re at World of Pinot (WOPN) too, PLEASE stop by to say hello!!

@ToddFrench

1 Like

Wonderful, I look forward to receiving the wines.

Thanks,
Chris

@Chris.O

Menlo Park?!
Please make a reservation to come visit us for an Estate Tasting (I’ll comp you and a guest). Our Feb Estate Flights has me pouring 4 of our new 2021 release wines (after 2/7) + the '21 Rose - and then you can pick up your BD15 wines as well?

www.neelywine.com/visit
Tina