Myriad Loyal Buyers Release---price creep?

While not as blatant as the Scarecrow release, I am thinking if memory serves me we are seeing 10-20% price increases on Myriad’s top cabernet labels with their current release. I’m tempted to wait it out and not buy this year, hope I don’t get bumped and spend on the 2023 vintage. Also my allocation was reduced to mostly wish-list option on the top tier wines. And, it seems their current pricing is exceeding what can be found for recent past vintages on winesearcher. Any other Myriad fans debating what to do on this offer?

Ardeis

1 Like

Pass for me. I passed on the last release and still get the offer.

3 Likes

Same here. Overstuffed cellar + pricing increase + their high cost of shipping has me regretfully bowing out of these last couple offerings

2 Likes

I think the big price increase was last year for their wines.

1 Like

What was the pricing last year?

Yeah, I’m not sure they went up from last year. Also, the Merlot seems to be a good price (assuming it’s good), although, it’s not something I’m currently looking for.

I passed last year. Dr Crane Elysian was $185 for the 19’.

I have also started passing the last few offers. The wines are well done for the style, but my tastes have changed at the same time prices have run up such that this competes with many pedigreed wines, in Napa and elsewhere.

2 Likes

Looks about approximately 10% price increase from 21 to 22.