Myriad Dr Crane Cabernet + Semillon Release - Jan 15th

For those with much experience with the Dr Crane as well as the Elysian offering, does the non-Elysian allow for earlier drinking? I’ve had the fortune of meeting Mike and tasting with him and really enjoy his Napa Valley cab and George’s III Cab, but I’ve never purchased his Crane offerings. I’ll likely bite on 2-3 bottles, but will only bite on the non-Elysian if it provides a more accessible drinking window early so that I can let my Elysian bottles sleep.

Thanks in advance.

in for 3 elysian

ha please elaborate if you are going to misquote.

While I’m sure it’s amazing, and chances are you can flip Dr. Crane Vineyard Elysian Cab for substantially more than the release price–(so the market says this is a great deal), 165 bones is a luxury item for me. It’s pretty rare that I have an occasion to open something like that without feeling guilty. I’m not in it to flip wine though so I just ordered one bottle of that, which hopefully I can share with someone who loves wine and we are having a momentous occasion in 7 to 10 years. That Semillon is such a steal, that I’m confident the five bottles to complete the half case aren’t going to be enough.

I did just have a momentous occasion with this order though! I just passed the 1000 bottles threshold of “in my cellar” on Cellartracker. 276 bottles are pending delivery though; pray for Mojo…

Had to get something, couldn’t resist.

3 Elysian for me. Running out of cellar space, eek!

Didn’t grab as many as I would have liked, but picked up a few. Hoping to figure something out for shipping by the end of the year, I would really like to consolidate everything.

Hi Steve, Your post concerned me, as I’m really not the person who just says “no”…so I looked up our email exchange. In your email asked me to combine Myriad and Quivet - which I cannot do, These are two different wine companies. I then offered to " add to an existing order if you let me know what you are wanting I could have them ship together" ?? So i am unclear on where I have declined to help you. I have forwarded you the email exchange personally, if you have any questions or concerns, please never hesitate to reach out personally. We take customer service very seriously, and Im pretty good at working something out if its possible. As always we thank you for your support, and hope to clarify your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you
Best - Leah Smith Leah@myriadcellars.com

But but… :wink: