Myriad Dr Crane Cabernet + Semillon Release - Jan 15th

Grabbed 2 of each Cab, stoked as always.

Did some of you already order? I thought the release wasn’t until this coming Tuesday.

They are outing themselves as A-Listers. Guys, what’s the first rule of A-List, huh?

Haha, I’m waiting for the day I can get on Myriad’s A-List!

Same here. Been buying since the 2014 vintage.

I’m a Myriad customer but for some reason I haven’t purchased the Elysian yet. Please excuse the dumb question, but does the wine come in a wood box? It doesn’t have any bearing on whether I purchase obviously but I’m just curious. Thanks.

Not that I’ve seen.

Doesn’t come in a special packaging. I’m glad it doesn’t because it would certainly cost more.

I believe maggies do !

agreed.

To: info@myriadcellars.com

“ Hi Leah, this is ****** ************. I ordered from three different releases. Is there a chance I can consolidate them to save on shipping?”

Just sayin…

did it, and was told no. unfortunate. id probably buy more wine with the saved $.

Leah sent me a nice email, hopefully we can work something out.

Sounds like this will be an expensive release for me. Damn January. Glad the 17s are looking good.

I don’t think that they will do it for the two different labels (e.g. won’t ship quivet w/myriad), but I would second Brian and suggest to ask Leah about consolidating the shipment costs of myriad wines from the 3 releases. They all come as a single shipment in the fall anyway. I wonder if there is a simple way for them to calculate shipping after the August Napa/SVD cab release and not charge buyers until the end?

Either way, these are good people with great and personal customer service (Leah has gone out of her way to help me multiple times before) and not looking to nickle and dime you on shipping.

thanks. hopefully we can revisit this issue with Leah. again more $ for wine rather than shipping when the orders are actually shipped together.

Agree with the above shipping sentiments. It was my one issue last year with the staggered Myriad releases. Hopefully it can be fixed in the future.

Leah sorted everything out for me, excellent customer service!

Recently joined and bought some past release from Leah, very pleasant experience. So this will be my first time buying from the club - EXCITED [cheers.gif]

“But, but, but…”
~ Steve Crawford