Myriad Beckstoffer Cabernets - New York City - Late Winter or Spring 2024

At the end of last night’s MacDonald extravaganza, we talked about a theme for the next “Wines With Flavor” get together. So “meeting” #3 of the Flavor Society, after SQN in May and MacDonald last night, will be Myriad. To keep things sane and make my organizing easier, I will limit it to any Myriad with the word "Beckstoffer on the label. Or Rarefied Air. Date to be determined but probably not until the second half of February or later. I have to keep February open in case the Jets make it to the Superbowl. Location - New York City. I will bring the 2013 Elysian if I can find it, since I drank my 2012 by accident a few years ago.

So get to work sourcing a bottle because this will be another epic event that you do not want to miss. If you have interest, subject to date, health, weather, and all that stuff, post below and configure to get notices of posts on this thread.

Are you coming out for Falltacular? We could do one then as well.

1 Like

Interested, subject to all that stuff :slight_smile:

I would like to bring 16 Elysian.

Yes, but you guys out there wear spandex and tutus when you drink wine, and that is a bad pairing . . . Yeah, I know you’re a tool guy. :slight_smile:

I’m still juggling. See my Bevan dinner post. It’s all up in the air.

1 Like

@Brian_Tuite and myself can fill a table free from spandex and tutus. Unless @Leah_Smith is not allowed to wear those items!! The spandex and tutus are now in your court. And it’s cold out there.

I’m interested. Will have to bring rare air or source.

Interested as well